LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The counselor smiled and carried her past her classroom and back to the counselor's room.

"You don't like being in the classroom yet, do you?" she asked her.

The counselor started with simple words, but when she saw the girl looking confused, she realized even that was a little hard for her at the moment.

She took out the alphabet cards.

"Okay, we are going to start from the beginning," the counselor told her.

Avishag nodded. She frowned when all that was being held up were English letters. She was able to read Hebrew much better. It was what her school used most of the time. At home her parents spoke Hebrew and English, her mother being a native Hebrew speaker. She spoke mostly English but read mostly Hebrew or Yiddish at school which was where all the reading was typically done.

The counselor shook her head and left the little girl in her office while she went to get her lunch and Avi's lunch from her classroom.

"I'm sorry, but she's probably going to be with me the rest of the week," she told the teacher.

(My mistake, I thought the school counselor had had some, too, the other day)

The counselor watch her play for about an hour before the nurse came by with her putty.

Avishag held up her lunch box. It was quilted pink and white tiny plaid with pink bows on it and a line of ballet shoes. Her backpack matched her lunchbox since they came in a set. She pointed into the classroom. She looked up at her teacher hoping her understood her. She felt nervous that he'd be able to tell she had wet her diaper, and he could if he looked because it was currently holding the second wetting she was giving it. It wasn't leaking though. It did sag. She stuck her thumb in her mouth for comfort.

The teacher smiled and nodded.

"Come on in and get it," he said not knowing she was wetting her diaper because he wasn't looking.

The nurse smiled at her and started to walk her on to the office.

The teacher heard a couple of kids whisper and he stopped them.

"It seems you kids think inappropriate things are funny.

Avishag looked down. She was confused. The nurse had given the counselor her special underwear and pad so she thought the nurse didn't want to change her anymore. She rubbed her eyes a bit too, embarrassed because she called it a diaper.

The nurse smiled at her.

"Honey, you were scared that I didn't want to change you, weren't you?" the nurse seemed to have an empathy.