LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahavah & Mishpacha (Love & Family)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Daddy, I'm hungry," Addie whined as she leaned up against Peter and held her arms up.

"Addie, stop it. Go downstairs and mommy will get you something." He gave the girl a light shove towards the door and approached Ahuva. He tapped her shoulder and squatted in front of her. "Ahuva, do you want to eat?" he repeated.

Addie frowned. Her father me Dr treated her like that. She found Sarah and once again held her arms up to be picked up. "Mama, I'm hungry. I wanna eat."

"Um, scrambled eggs?" Addie asked hopefully. "You know, how you do them with the ham and peppers and all that?"

Peter followed Ahuva to the stairs and held his arms out. "You want me to carry you?" he asked. He was nervous about her going up and down the stairs by herself, especially since she was tired.

"Okay honey. Let me check if we have peppers." Sarah said. She checked the fridge and frowned. "Sorry baby. We'll buy peppers at the store when we go."

Ahuva shook her head. She slowly and carefully made her way down the stairs. She was very independent at this point in her life and didn't trust Peter all that much honestly.

"Since there's no peppers, I'm making egg cheese and ham sandwiches." Sarah said putting her biological daughter down on the floor. "Mommy has to cook why don't you see if you can play with your new sister."

Addie paused her movie and went to the table, intentionally taking the seat next to Sarah's so she wouldn't have to sit next to Ahuva.

Peter out a hand on Ahuva's shoulder. "It's okay, honey. She's just a little cranky. Come sit down and eat."