LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahavah & Mishpacha (Love & Family)

Shy-Diapers

Addison was waiting with her uncle, standing on a bench to get a better view. When she finally spotted them she jumped off and ran full speed at them. "Mama!" she shrieked as she crashed into Sarah and wrapped her arms tightly around her legs. Liora, who had slept the last 4 hours of the flight and the entire time they were going through customs, woke up with a jolt and glanced around, looking a bit shell shocked as she tried to figure out where she was. Peter walked next to Ahuva, making sure she made her way through the airport safely.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi Liora!" Addison squealed excitedly, causing the toddler to cringe and turn away. Addison was undaunted, though. After giving her mom a quick hug she scurried over to Ahuva. "An' you're Ah...ah ha...Ahuva?" she asked the older girl, stumbling over her name a bit.

"Thanks so much for watching her," Peter said to John. "I know how upset she was the night we left. I hope she wasn't too much trouble after that."

Sarah tried to comfort Liora by rubbing her back and bouncing her a bit. She hoped the girl would be alright. She dug through her purse and handed her her bunny which had fallen on the plane, she hoped it would comfort her.

Sarah tried to comfort Liora but knew they should get going as it was pretty late in Israel. "Yes sweetie. Your presents are in one of the bags." She said, having gotten Addie both a teddy bear with a blue hoodie with the Israeli flag on it, and a patch with the flag as well since wherever they went, they got her a sew on patch for her backpack. "Do you have something for your sisters?" She asked, reminding the girl.

"That's good. I wasn't sure how she'd be, since we've never left her overnight, but she was pretty excited about getting to stay with you."

"Oh yeah!" Addie ran back to her uncle and grabbed two large gift bags. She thrust one, containing an Americal Girl doll, at Ahuva. She held the other up to Liora. It was a pastel tie dye teddy from Build A Bear.

"It certainly was different for me!" John laughed, used to his quiet life with just him and his wife. "But we had fun."

Sarah smiled and took the teddy bear out and gave it to Liora. "This is from your new sister, Addie." She said, unsure how much the girl understood.

Addison walked - or, rather, skipped - next to Ahuva, talking the poor girl's ear off telling her all about their house and her friends who, she assured Ahuva, would be her friends too. It never dawned on her that Ahuva probably didn't understand most of what she said.

"Honey I'm sorry. I have to be by Liora because right now I seem to be the one ah trusts, and it's too hard for Ahuva to climb back there." Sarah said, hoping to avoid a tantrum. "It won't be long until we're home honey can you just please sit there just for today?"

"I sit there." Ahuva offered, seeing Addie get upset.

"Yeah, I guess so," Addie said, though she sulked about it.

"No, you stay where you are," Peter said to Ahuva, knowing her crutches and prosthetics would make it hard for her to get in the back. "It's only a short drive home so everyone just calm down." He shot a warning glance at Addie before getting up front with his brother.

"Come on, it's up here," Addie said, taking the bag from her new sister. Peter started bringing bags in with John, but, seeing Addie and Ahuva going upstairs, dropped what her was doing to follow them closely. He was nervous about Ahuva managing the stairs on her own, especially when she was tired. Liora gazed in wide-eyed wonder at her room, filled with dolls, stuffed animals, and toys with a rocking chair in the corner next to a bookshelf lined with books. She immediately went and grabbed some books and brought them back to Sarah.

Ahuva yawned, but slowly climbed the stairs. It took her a while to climb each one, and by the time she was at the top, she was even more exhausted than she was before, almost falling backwards. Sarah and Peter had thought that the two older girls would be able to share a room rather than the two youngest.

Liora happily settled into Sarah's lap, sucking her thumb. She loved being read to and looking at the pictures. It didn't matter to her one bit that she didn't understand a single word.

"Careful," Peter said, placing a hand in Ahuva's back and gently guiding her away from the stairs.

Liora nodded sleepily at Sarah. Her eyelids were already starting to droop.

"Look! This is our room! Mommy and daddy got us bunk beds. Mine is on top, and yours is on the bottom. That's just an old quilt on there now, mommy said we can pick out new ones and decide what color we want to paint the walls. Isn't that cool?" Addie said excitedly, talking a bit too fast, as usual.