LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahavah & Mishpacha (Love & Family)

Shy-Diapers

Sarah quickly flipped through the dictionary trying to figure out what she said. All she understood was bunny. "All I got was bunny. That must be st the orphanage. We'll have to get it tomorrow." She said to Peter. After some looking, she assured Liora that her bunny would be given to her tomorrow before they leave.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Can't we just get her another bunny? No, never mind, that's a horrible idea," Peter mused, knowing Addie would never accept a replacement for her beloved plush fox, so how could he expect this little one to? "I guess we better leave even earlier, then."

"Yeah. The orphanage isn't that far away and I'm sure if we call, we can just stop by grab it and then head to the airport. Hopefully there's no hold up anywhere along the way." Sarah said continuing to rock and comfort Liora. "Shhh it's okay."

Sarah continued to rock Liora until she finally fell asleep. She was relieved and tucked her into the bed before climbing in herself. "Hon do you want me to make room in this bed or do you want to take the fold out couch?"

"I'll take the couch, I suppose," Peter said, though he was a little bummed about it after paying for a room with two full size beds. He'd assumed the girls would take one bed and he and Sarah the other, but getting in bed with Ahuva just didn't seem right since she was sleeping and he couldn't ask if she was okay with it.

Ahuva shrugged. She didn't quite know how to explain how she felt in Hebrew, let alone English. She just slowly inched her way over to Peter and leaned into him sniffling. Although she was still wary of him, she was somewhat familiar with him and she needed comfort.

Peter put an arm around Ahuva and kissed the top of her head. He didn't really know what to say that would make her feel better, or if she'd even understand, but he hoped she knew she could always come to him for protection when she was scared.

Sarah nodded and quickly got dressed. She went to the lobby and returned shortly with a cart for the luggage. "Does she want to go in her pajamas or get dressed?" She asked as she got most of the bags on there aside from the one of Ahuva'a, figuring Liora would rather travel in her pajamas.

Sarah had just checked out when Peter came down. "Okay looks like the shuttle is here. Lets put the kids in and then our luggage. We'll head to the orphanage after that." And they did just that. When they got to the orphanage, Sarah ran in and asked for Liora's rabbit and after some poor Hebrew she received it and was back in the shuttle. Afterwards they headed into the airport and soon enough they were settled on the plane, Sarah sitting with Liora and Peter sitting with Ahuva.