LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahavah & Mishpacha (Love & Family)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry. My eyes are acting really strange and then autocorrect doesn't help.)

Sarah carried Liora inside the room and set her down on the closed toilet seat. "Could you grab me some clean clothes for her hon?"

Ahuva looked around the hotel room. It seemed big for four people. And the beds were huge! "Here box?" She asked, confusing her English words, as 'box' and 'house' could be the same word in Hebrew.

Edited by Shy-Diapers
Erased Triple Message

(yeah, autocorrect doesn't like Ahuva either lol)

"Of course." Peter found a little sweater dress and pair of tights for Liora, then returned to Ahuva. "Box? This is our hotel. We will stay here until we leave to go home. To America." (how long are they there? Idk how long the process takes in Israel.)

(Since the adoption process is complete, they can leave as soon as the girls have passports which I'm gonna go with they already do. So like probably the next day.)

Ahuva looked down. She felt stupid. She could tell that Peter didn't understand her, so she obviously messed up her english. "I English evil." She apologized, once again getting her Hebrew synonyms confused thinking bad was the same as evil in English as it was in Hebrew.

"Your English isn't bad. And you'll learn it fast once we're home. Don't worry about it," Peter said as he looked around for the little backpack they'd brought for Ahuva. It was filled with coloring books, crayons, stickers, a stuffed animal, and some other small toys they'd thought an eight-year-old might enjoy. He held it out to the girl. "Here. For you."

Sarah gladly took the clothes and cleaned Liora up and changed her. "Good now?" She asked with a smile. She carried the girl and set her on one of the beds. She found Liora's backpack with mostly small stuffed animals and some soft blocks.

Liora was all smiles again once she was in dry clothes. She squealed in delight as she started pulling things out of her backpack. After stacking the blocks for a little while she picked up the three little board books and brought them to Sarah. "Sefer?"

(Had to look that one up. I only know orthodox Hebrew.)

Sarah was relieved that Liora was happy once again. "They seem happy now. Hopefully it's always like this." She said before the girl came over. She smiled and brought her into her lap. "These are books. Can you say book?" She asked smiling.

(lol I don't know anything so I'm just googling it as I go.)

Liora cocked her head to the side,and furrowed her brows. "Buh?" she tried as she climbed up. "Sefer? Buh?"

"I'm sure there will be good times and bad times, but they do seem to be settling in nicely."

(I had to google it. Orthodox Hebrew speakers use Sefer to refer to holy or religious books rather than any book. I had gotten confused.)

"Yes honey, Sefer and book." Sarah said smiling. She opened the book and pointed to the pictures with Hebrew captions and tried to help Liora learn some English by using Hebrew.

(yeah, Google said it was book. I had no clue so I went with it.)

Liora chattered happily with Sarah, trying to repeat the words she said. Most wouldn't have been intelligible to anyone else, but for her first attempt it wasn't that bad.

Sarah smiled and happily read with the toddler. It was getting to be around 5 PM and she figured the girls would be hungry. "Do we wanna order room service for dinner? We're gonna wanna have an early night so we're ready to go tomorrow." They wished they had been able to stay in Israel longer, but with Sarah's work, and the fact that the next plane tickets they could get would be three weeks from then, leaving the next day would be the only option.

Sarah found the menu in the nightstand drawer and flipped it over for the English version. "What do you like to eat?"

Ahuva didn't hear Peter call her. If she hadn't been so engrossed in her coloring, she might've but she still wouldn't have been able to tell it was her name being called.

"I'm not really sure. Just let them hang out and play with their toys, I guess. Maybe after dinner we can FaceTime your brother and Addie can say hi to her new sisters. I bet they'd all like that." Addison wouldn't turn 5 until the day before Christmas and, as such, hadn't been allowed to start kindergarten at their local public school, so they had found a private school with a transitional kindergarten program, which she attended from 8 to noon Monday through Friday. She would be getting home in about 2 hours, given the 7-hour time difference.

Ahuva used the coffee table to stand up and get her balance before grabbing her crutches. She walked over to Peter and tried to remember her English. "Crazy?" She asked, as in Hebrew the pronunciation for 'potty' could mean the toilet or 'crazy'. She hoped he understood her through her accent and her slightly off speech from hearing loss.

Peter bit his lip and ran through his limited Hebrew vocabulary in his mind, trying to figure out what she meant. Finally it dawned on him. "Bathroom? You need to go to the bathroom?" he asked as he pointed to the bathroom door, hoping he was right.

Bathroom? Ahuva thought to herself she didn't remember that word. She looked where he pointed though and was happy to have him understand her. She quickly hurried into the bathroom. She made it with still plenty of time. She got up and wiped, but one of her crutches fell in the process and she couldn't quite get to it without falling. "Atsiloo bevekshaw?" She asked, trying to grab her crutch.