LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Brushing Danny's hair with his hand Kyle says "your daddy wants to make sure you eat enough so I'm in charge of feeding you well if you cooperate you can mostly eat yoursel, we'll see how it goes"

"ready to go potty" Kyle asks offering Danny his hand

Leading the way to the nearest bathroom Kyle said that's kiddo as long as your okay with me helping you eat, feeding you sometimes and using your sippy"

id love to meet your friends, maybe find someone to watch you in class and the halls when I'm not around, can you think of anyone"

Feeling frustrated Kyle blocked Danny from getting up saying, "I didn't ask for an opinion little boy, I told you to try to make poops". Kyle, wordlessly pulled off Danny's shoes, pants and underwear leaving Danny in just his shirt and socks. Kyle then said "we both need to go to class, we have a few minutes until home room but we will stay here until you do as I ask".He resumed messaging Danny's tummy saying "I asked you to push baby"

Kyle continued pressing down on Danny's stomach saying Such a good boy for uncle Ky, close your eye and imagin a water slide, there's a good boy now give me three good push" Kyle watched as pushed he frowned slightly and curled his toes

(Could you be Daniel's I don't know how you want to play them)

kyle went to class and was worried about his little buddy he wanted to go check on Danny but realized he didn't know where he was, well that had to change. He needed a copy of the little guys schedule. He was anxious to meet Danny's friends we wonder

"Ok baby sounds good' we need to get you a milk, your daddy packed you a lunch. Now listen I'm not going to try to embarrass you in front of your friends but you have to do your part, that mean obeying the first time. I decide what and how much you eat. I will let you feed yourself but if you are struggling or being to slow I may step in please don't fight me. One other thing, I'd like you to sit on my lap so I can keep an eye on things"