LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Kyle gently placed his baby back in the crib then left at 2:30 Chris came into to pick Danny up once he introduced himself to the teachers he walked gover to the crib rubbing Danny’s back he said “ hey there sleepy babe time to wake up and go home open those pretty eyes baby”
Daniel whimpered softly, "want daddy." He said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Chris lifted the sleepy little boy out of the crib. He rubbed Danny’s bare back “ now now baby none of that good little babies don’t complain and you want to be a good baby don’t you? Now give uncle a kissy”

Chris lifted the sleepy little boy out of the crib. He rubbed Danny’s bare back “ now now baby none of that good little babies don’t complain and you want to be a good baby don’t you? Now give uncle a kissy”

"I.. I wanna be a good baby. " Daniel said still pouting however. He shook his head not wanting to give him a kiss. He was still grouchy as he just woke up.

Chris once again took the choice away from Danny bending down to kiss his forehead lips and cheek “I’m happy to see you baby and I’m excited to spend some time together now let’s go home baby boy”
"Clothes?" Daniel asked not wanting to be just in diaper in public.

“Ok baby of course it’s a bit chilly out but what did daddy do with you’re onsie sweetheart, I don’t see it, what if we just kept you wrapped up all snug in this blankie would that be ok baby”

"No. I want a onesie or a shirt. I'm not leaving in just a diaper or just wrapped in a blanket" Daniel said not liking Chris at the moment.

Chris lightly slapped Danials cheek and grabbed his chin “babies do not tell grown ups what to do ever just for that you will be going home in the blanket and If you whine I will spank you wherever we are . You’d better learn now baby uncle doesnt play “

with that he put in Danny’s Paci to quiet the sobs he expected wrapped The baby up and headed out the door 

as they walked he kissed Danny’s hair “you need to be a good baby for me sweetheart”

Chris lightly slapped Danials cheek and grabbed his chin “babies do not tell grown ups what to do ever just for that you will be going home in the blanket and If you whine I will spank you wherever we are . You’d better learn now baby uncle doesnt play “
with that he put in Danny’s Paci to quiet the sobs he expected wrapped The baby up and headed out the door 
as they walked he kissed Danny’s hair “you need to be a good baby for me sweetheart”

Daniel looked shocked that he slapped his cheek a little and his chin was grabbed. He wanted to cry but he didn't wanna be spanked. A paci had been placed in his mouth. Tears fell from his eyes. He wanted his daddy.

They walked out of the school door although school was out there were still people around for sports but no one bothered them Chris trying to be nice rubbed Daniels back to calm him. Once outside Chris was struck by how nice it was outside as they walked off campus Chris shook his head and said actually baby you don’t need this without thinking he wiped  the blanket off Danny throwing it over his should abs positioning Danny so he was cradled against it “see baby no worries it’s actually really nice out now uncle expects good baby behavior from now on sweetheart good baby’s get special rewards and I want to have a good night tonight”

They walked out of the school door although school was out there were still people around for sports but no one bothered them Chris trying to be nice rubbed Daniels back to calm him. Once outside Chris was struck by how nice it was outside as they walked off campus Chris shook his head and said actually baby you don’t need this without thinking he wiped  the blanket off Danny throwing it over his should abs positioning Danny so he was cradled against it “see baby no worries it’s actually really nice out now uncle expects good baby behavior from now on sweetheart good baby’s get special rewards and I want to have a good night tonight”
"Noooo.... want blankie." Daniel said starting to cry. It was better then just being in a diaper.

Chris lovingly stroked Danny’s back “oh baby this is going to be so hard for you if you can’t remember how babys talk to grownups you never tell me what to do you may ask permission and I will either grant it or not but naughty behavior will never get you what you want sweetie”

Chris lovingly stroked Danny’s back “oh baby this is going to be so hard for you if you can’t remember how babys talk to grownups you never tell me what to do you may ask permission and I will either grant it or not but naughty behavior will never get you what you want sweetie”
Daniel whimpered and pouted, resting his head on Chris. He let out a breath.

Chris smiled he continued to rub Danny’s naked back “there’s a good little baby, the sooner you learn your place the happier we all will be. babies wear diapers that’s all there is to it it’s nothing to be ashamed of sweet boy” he walked them to Danny’s house 

Chris smiled he continued to rub Danny’s naked back “there’s a good little baby, the sooner you learn your place the happier we all will be. babies wear diapers that’s all there is to it it’s nothing to be ashamed of sweet boy” he walked them to Danny’s house 
Daniel sighed. He hoped they'd be home soon. Today was really long and was going to feel even longer since Kyle wasn't with him.

As they walked through the door Chris kissed Daniels hairline “home baby”  he put their bags down then walked into the living room he gently bounced Daniel “see baby not to bad everything’s fine now come on, where’s the hay baby show me that pretty smile baby boy” he bounced and tickled Danny

As they walked through the door Chris kissed Daniels hairline “home baby”  he put their bags down then walked into the living room he gently bounced Daniel “see baby not to bad everything’s fine now come on, where’s the hay baby show me that pretty smile baby boy” he bounced and tickled Danny
(I'll reply in the morning. Been a long week)

Daniel was glad to be home after a long day. He giggled when he was tickled which made him smile. He saw his bouncer in the living room and pointed at it, wanting to be in it.

Chris bounced Daniel in his arms “you can use your bouncer later baby right now we are going to play a little game to help you practice obedience and remembering to be a good baby, it will be fun you’ll see, it’s just like simon says just do as your told and you will win and get a reward”

He sat Daniel down on the floor in front of the full length mirror so he could see himself. He then sat behind the baby” ready to play baby boy”

Chris combed his fingers through Danny’s hair  “ ok baby the rules are simple you do everything I say and you win remember your job is to obey and be a good baby”

he but his large hands on Danny’s shoulder rubbing a little number 1 baby wave wave in the mirror baby”

• 4 weeks later...

Chris combed his fingers through Danny’s hair  “ ok baby the rules are simple you do everything I say and you win remember your job is to obey and be a good baby”
he but his large hands on Danny’s shoulder rubbing a little number 1 baby wave wave in the mirror baby”

Daniel nodded. He heard him and waved in the mirror like he said. Thought he thought it was silly too.