LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Kyle hugged his boy as the went to the changing table “ok baby now can you explain what was wrong gm earlier please my love”
Daniel shook his head. It'd only upset him again cause he knew Kyle was bringing him back after lunch.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Kyl looked down at his baby “ I can’t make it better baby if you don’t tell me what’s wrong but if your sure we can forget it for now” he quickly Changed Danny’s diaper
"We can forget it please." Daniel said, not fighting the diaper change.

Kyle brought the clean diaper up and held it out for Danny “we can’t forget to tell Mr. Diapee we keep getting him baby”
"Thank you Mr. Diapee keeping my pee in, I love you." Daniel took the diaper and kissed it. Then gave it to kyle.

Kyle was thrilled “my good baby boy” he kissed Danny on the forehead lips and cheeks” he quickly changed Danny’s diaper then picked up the little boy “now baby let’s have some nummy nummy lunch ok lovely”

Kyle carried carried Danny to a chair and pulled out a bib putting around his baby’s neck Kyle said “I knew that baby but not for a really long time, almost a year plus it will be ok baby because you’ll have uncle Timmy to take care of you” he opened up a container of mashed food scooping it onto a spoon open up baby, it’s the same thing you had for snack and I know you enjoy it my love”

Kyle carried carried Danny to a chair and pulled out a bib putting around his baby’s neck Kyle said “I knew that baby but not for a really long time, almost a year plus it will be ok baby because you’ll have uncle Timmy to take care of you” he opened up a container of mashed food scooping it onto a spoon open up baby, it’s the same thing you had for snack and I know you enjoy it my love”
Daniel sighed and opened his mouth for his snack.

Kyle mixed the mush and brought it to Danny’s lips “here my baby, there’s your yummy lunch come on sweetheart let the airplane in for a landing baby, there’s a good baby”
Daniel opened his mouth for the spoonful of mush. And proceeded to swallow the bite.

Kyle beamed down at baby “ my good baby eating for daddy” he bent down pecking Danny’s lips then he kicked his own lips tasting some of the sweet mush which had escaped Danny’s mouth he smiled and rubbed his nose against Danny’s “what a yummy little baby I have”

Kyle beamed down at baby “ my good baby eating for daddy” he bent down pecking Danny’s lips then he kicked his own lips tasting some of the sweet mush which had escaped Danny’s mouth he smiled and rubbed his nose against Danny’s “what a yummy little baby I have”

Daniel giggled a little. He opened his mouth for another bite.

Kyle countinued to feed the baby until the whole jar was empty he wiped Danny’s face with a damp cloth saying “such a good baby eating all of his yummy lunch”

he then transferred Danny to his shoulder and began to gently pat Danny’s back, burping his baby. “ I hear baby’s tummy making funny noises he he going to make daddy burpees or poopies let’s see” he continued the burping

Kyle countinued to feed the baby until the whole jar was empty he wiped Danny’s face with a damp cloth saying “such a good baby eating all of his yummy lunch”
he then transferred Danny to his shoulder and began to gently pat Danny’s back, burping his baby. “ I hear baby’s tummy making funny noises he he going to make daddy burpees or poopies let’s see” he continued the burping

Daniel ate bite after bite, licking left overs off his lips from time to time. It was so cute. Daniel whined when he starting to get burped. He spit up a little bit as he burped after a little bit of pattings.

Kyle repositioned Danny so he was cradled “there’s my good boy, what a good little baby” he wiped Danny’s mouth kissing his forehead “ok baby we should talk, don’t forget that daddy has practice after school so uncle Chris is picking you up and babysitting after school and I expect you to be my good little baby for him got it baby boy”

Kyle repositioned Danny so he was cradled “there’s my good boy, what a good little baby” he wiped Danny’s mouth kissing his forehead “ok baby we should talk, don’t forget that daddy has practice after school so uncle Chris is picking you up and babysitting after school and I expect you to be my good little baby for him got it baby boy”
Daniel pouted and his eyes watered. He forgot about the babysitter. Now he wasn't going to see him all day after this. He started to cry.

Kyle rocked his boy “oh baby, it’s ok you’ll see my love uncle Chris is so excited to hang out with like when you were younger and I promise to wake you up when I get home and you can sleep in daddy’s bed tonight ok baby”

Kyle rocked his boy “oh baby, it’s ok you’ll see my love uncle Chris is so excited to hang out with like when you were younger and I promise to wake you up when I get home and you can sleep in daddy’s bed tonight ok baby”
Daniel continued crying. Not settling down and he held tight onto Kyle.

Kyle let him cry for a while rocking and hugging him letting his baby settle “hush my baby daddy loves you and it will be ok I promise my love”
Daniel cried himself out. He was so exhausted after that. He was sleepy he thought about resting his eyes.

“You can sleep my baby and everything will be better when you wake daddy promises”
Daniel fell asleep a after his eyes closed. He would sleep for a little while.

Kyle gently placed his baby back in the crib then left at 2:30 Chris came into to pick Danny up once he introduced himself to the teachers he walked gover to the crib rubbing Danny’s back he said “ hey there sleepy babe time to wake up and go home open those pretty eyes baby”