LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

• 2 weeks later...
Mrs kelly smiled kindly saying Good job sugar plum but you forgot a few things we don’t call you Danny and you didn’t saw how big you are, no fibbing sweetie pie”
"I don't know how big I am." Daniel whispered to Jackson. He really wasn't sure, everybody saw him as a baby. He didn't know if he was over or under a year or still his same age.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jackson took his hand and thought then his whispered back just jay my name is baby Danny and I’m a baby that should be fine and it’s true at least according to you’re daddy”
Daniel blushed. "M.. My name is baby... Danny and I'm... a baby. " He said looking around seeing everyone still smile at him.

Mrs Kelly beamed “that was perfect Baby Danny wonderful job” she looked at the new kids “Danny is our littlest baby here so if anyone see that he needs help or wants to play it’s our job to talk care of him as a community”

Mrs Kelly beamed “that was perfect Baby Danny wonderful job” she looked at the new kids “Danny is our littlest baby here so if anyone see that he needs help or wants to play it’s our job to talk care of him as a community”
Daniel frowned being called the littlest baby. He didn't say anything tho and class went on.

Once the introductions were done the group started singing Mrs kelly clapped and sang and the group sang too. 

After circe Mrs Kelly called 20 minutes of free play then lunch

timmy looked at Danny “see I always knew you were a baby”

Once the introductions were done the group started singing Mrs kelly clapped and sang and the group sang too. 
After circe Mrs Kelly called 20 minutes of free play then lunch
timmy looked at Danny “see I always knew you were a baby”
"I don't wanna hear it." Daniel said, just wanting to get the day over with. He was starting to feel grumpy.

Timmy tapped Danny’s chest “grumpy grump little baby you better say sorry or uncle Timmy will feel your daddy that your being mean to his little brother”
Danny frowned still. "Sorry." He crossed his arms.

Timmy patted his head “good baby”

kyle walked in and spotted the pair he immediately picked Danny up twirling him around and kissed him “there’s my baby, I herecyou were so great today and I see you remember uncle Tim, it’s so great that you two will be together. I missed my baby so much all morning now I get to feed you yummy lunch”

Timmy patted his head “good baby”
kyle walked in and spotted the pair he immediately picked Danny up twirling him around and kissed him “there’s my baby, I herecyou were so great today and I see you remember uncle Tim, it’s so great that you two will be together. I missed my baby so much all morning now I get to feed you yummy lunch”
Daniel smiled at first when he twirled and praised. But it sooned turned into frown when he remembered that Kyle did let him stay with him that morning.

• 2 weeks later...
Kyle noticed Danny’s frown “ what’s wrong babe how can daddy bring his babys smile back”
"No. " Daniel shook his head. He rested his head on Kyle's shoulder.

Kyle smiled and lifted Danny into the air and began blowing raspberries on his tummy  Whose my happy baby, where’s daddy’s happy baby”
Daniel whined being lifted up in the air, kicking his legs a little. But eventually those whines turned to giggles and squeals.

Kyle continued his game blowing raspberry’s and tickling his boy “whose my happy baby where is where’s tha baby I want him yes I do I want the happy baby!”
Daniel squealed and giggled more. "Me daddy, me!" Daniel was able to get out.

Kyle took a breath giving Danny a break “I’m sorry who are are you. , what did you you say I didn’t hear you beautiful boy”
"I'm a happy baby, daddy." Daniel said, shyly. He was still getting used to the change.

Kyle kissed Danny “I’m so glad my baby and your a wet little baby too, let’s get you changed angel, now did you make daddy a stinky baby boy” he carried Danny to the changing table
"No daddy." Daniel shook his head. He didn't need to poopy.