LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Walking Jackson got to the rocking chair before Danny and settled himself into a comfy position when Danny crawled over Jackson patted his lap come here baby”
Daniel got up to sit on his lap. He was doing a lot better recently on listening.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jackson inserted the nipple into Danny’s mouth “ good baby, pretty baby”
Daniel took the nipple in his mouth and suckled down the warm formula. He was starting to like his babas.

Jackson called out “Mrs Kelly my baby is sleepy again” she looked co corned and said “why don’t you take him to play baby Danny just had a nap and it’s almost circle time”
Daniel looked up and frowned at the mention of circle time. He didn't want to and wished her could just be home.

Jackson helped Danny up “blocks sound fun baby do you want to crawl or hold uncles hand”
"I'll hold your hand. " Daniel said taking it, they went over to a rug that had buckets of colored blocks.

Jackson was thrilled at Danny’s good boy behavior. He lead then to the blacks and sat down pouring the blocks on the floor he asked “what should we build baby”
"A house." Daniel decided and got started.

Mrs Kelly stood up “ok friends it’s circle time please come join the group we have a new friend starting in the Lions today”

Jackson looked excited the Lions were his group he patted Danny bum.” Crawl to cirle baby I’ll clean up but save me a seat” 

Mrs Kelly stood up “ok friends it’s circle time please come join the group we have a new friend starting in the Lions today”
Jackson looked excited the Lions were his group he patted Danny bum.” Crawl to cirle baby I’ll clean up but save me a seat” 
Daniel wondered who was new that was joining. He listened to Jackson and crawled to circle time.

Jackson finished cleaning and joined Danny on the rug without thinking he grabbed Danny’s binky from around his neck and piped it in his mouth

just then Mrs. Kelly brought a  boy forward “everyone this is Tim he’s our newest Lion so we all have to make him feel welcome instead of getting his own cub he will be joining Jackson and Baby Danny as Jackson will be ageing out next year and he can learn a lot”

Jackson finished cleaning and joined Danny on the rug without thinking he grabbed Danny’s binky from around his neck and piped it in his mouth
just then Mrs. Kelly brought a  boy forward “everyone this is Tim he’s our newest Lion so we all have to make him feel welcome instead of getting his own cub he will be joining Jackson and Baby Danny as Jackson will be ageing out next year and he can learn a lot”
Daniel looked at Jackson in shock taking his paci back out, "You're leaving and didn't tell me?"

“Well that’s like forever away! But baby I don’t have a choice I’m getting bigget I have to go to big boy school I know you don’t get it bacause your only little  and your getting littler but most people grow up, don’t worry baby I don’t think you have to worry about that stuff”