LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Now said Kyle “you can just hug uncle Mike but I thought no uncle Chris deserved nite nite kisss”
he walked Danny over to the two boys
Daniel put his head down. "No thank you. Just hug." He tried to compromise.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Chris solved the problem by grabbing Danny and peppering him with kisses all over “don’t be silly baby I’ve known you for years and your too cute for words” he ended with a peck to the lips likevKyke might give Danny nothing too weird”

Chris solved the problem by grabbing Danny and peppering him with kisses all over “don’t be silly baby I’ve known you for years and your too cute for words” he ended with a peck to the lips likevKyke might give Danny nothing too weird”
Daniel frowned. It would take time for him to get used to Chris now that he was seen as a baby.

Once that was done Kyle brought his baby over to the crib he kissed Danny goodnight “nite nite baby boy daddy loves you” he put Danny in his downstairs crib then said baby I’m going to put this sleep mask on you for now so the light doesn’t bother you and I have some noise canceling headphones too that way we don’t bother you with the light or noise”

he pulled out a small soft mask and thick headphones 

Once that was done Kyle brought his baby over to the crib he kissed Danny goodnight “nite nite baby boy daddy loves you” he put Danny in his downstairs crib then said baby I’m going to put this sleep mask on you for now so the light doesn’t bother you and I have some noise canceling headphones too that way we don’t bother you with the light or noise”
he pulled out a small soft mask and thick headphones 
Daniel was confused with the sleep mask and headphones as he's never had to have them before.

Kyle was gentle first slipping on the soft mask he kissed Danny’s forehead to let him know he was still there. He said see these will help you sleep he placed the headphones on see baby you can still hear a little things just sound soft and far away now sleep my baby I’ll rub your back” Kyle set the headphones with an alternating loop of calming heart beat and his own voice saying Daddy loves his baby

Kyle was gentle first slipping on the soft mask he kissed Danny’s forehead to let him know he was still there. He said see these will help you sleep he placed the headphones on see baby you can still hear a little things just sound soft and far away now sleep my baby I’ll rub your back” Kyle set the headphones with an alternating loop of calming heart beat and his own voice saying Daddy loves his baby

Daniel could hear daddy loves his baby over and over and the nursery music on the background. He felt just like a little baby.

Kyle kissed his baby as he watched Danny slip into sleep he then went to joint his friends it was early yet about 6:15 and he promised pizza
Daniel didn't like that he always had to go to bed early cause then he missed out on stuff. But he did get tired easily now adays.

Once everybody had gone home Kyle cleaned up then gently removed the headphones and sleep mask he lifted bunny into his arms “ok baby lets go to bed”he kissed Danny’s cheek and neck as he carried him up the stairs
Daniel was fast asleep in Kyle's hold. He was even drooling slightly and it didn't wake him up thank goodness.

Instead of putting Danny back in a crib he put him in his own bed settling him on kyles stomach he nserted Danny’s pacifier kissing him again he shut off the lights and went to sleep
Daniel hmphed softly in his sleep when the pacifier was in his mouth. But he started to suck on it right away.

They slept until morning when the alarm went of Kyle began to kiss and tickle Danny gently waking him up “ morning beautiful baby boy”
Daniel woke up giggling slightly. His paci dropped from his mouth.

Kyle felt around for the lost pacifier finding it he rubbed it against Danny’s lips “ we can cuddle for a minute baby boy”
Daniel nodded and suckled on the paci.

Without waiting for a verbal response Kyle carried Danny over to the changing table he felt the baby’s diaper “do you need to go poopie baby you might be better off going here instead of daycare”
Daniel shook his head no at going poopy.

Kyle shrugged “ok baby your choice , let’s get you into a node new diaper” Kyle got out a fresh new diaper bringing up to Daniel “ready to thank our friend baby boy”
Daniel sighed getting tired of constantly having to thank his diaper. He frowned.