LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

• 2 weeks later...

Shaking his head Kyle brought the strap up and fattened it between Danny's legs over his croch he also fastened the shoulder strap. "See baby now you won't roll off or get hurt just call daddy when your ready yo be a good baby" Kyle sat in a near by chair and pretended to focus on his book watching his baby all the while

Daniel started to cry again when he was strapped on to the changing table. But after awhile he was starting to get tired. He just laid there being the stubborn baby he was. Even when he was a baby, baby, he was very stubborn.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyle practicly jumped for joy Danny had called him Daddy and the fact the he has referred to himself as baby, the boy deserved extra attention. He unspraped the baby cuddling him as he said

"daddy only wants to make is baby happy! Baby wins by being

Daniel didn't even think about it when he called Kyle daddy. Kyle referred himself as daddy so much, that that's what he called him on instinct. "Yeah, I guess." He shrugged. He still thought it was silly but if it made Kyle happy and not upset with him. Then he supposed.

Danny shyly kissed his diaper. "Thank Mr. Diaper. I love you cause you hold my peepee and poopy from getting on the floor. And I love that you're comfy." Daniel admitted. The diapers did comfort him after awhile.

Kyle lifted Danny into his arms and spun around " sorry baby remember the rule no cloths at home, only diapers. But it will be Jammie time soon now why do t you go play with uncle just remember be a good baby and do as your told" Kyle put Danny down

jackson who heard this conversation held out his hands "come to uncle Jackson baby"