LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim began to read, half way through the book he could hear Danny's breathing even out and knew he was sleeping. He read until the end just to be sure. After the book was done Jim put it down and gently carried his sleeping child to his bed.placing Danny in Jim adjusted the covers and kissed Danny's forehead. Then he took the baby monitor and clicked it on taking one of the pieces with him Jim clicked the nightlight on and went down stairs. He watched tv and waited for his wife, he could wait to tell her about all of the progress they had made. He was just starting to do some work when he head a notice from the monitor like a cry and a thump.

jim ran upstairs

Daniel was really tired but he woke up and wanted some water to drink. He figured since the bed was to high it wouldn't be a problem to just roll out. He rolled out a bit too fast and hit his head on floor. He had hard flooring and not carpeted floor, so he cried a little when he hit his head. He held his head as he cried.

Jim came running up the stairs and spotted Danny on the floor crying. He knelt down next to him and gathered him in his arms "ok, baby it's ok, daddy's here calm down baby your okay"

once Danny was able to stop crying enough to talk Jim asked where does it hurt baby and what happened?

"I woke up and want to get something to drink but, I was tired so I thought I could just roll out of bed and then get up since the bed isn't so high. And when I rolled off the bed I hit my head." Daniel says. He pointed to the right side of his head.

Jim sighed "oh baby let me see" he looked at the bump and said " not so bad love you're probably more shocked then anything"

giving Danny another hug Jim put him back and bed. He went to the bathroom and returned with a sippy full of water saying "I meant to give this to you at bedtime"

combing through Danny's hair Jim said "this is why you call me baby, this is why I wait no wandering it's just not safe your too little. No worries though I will fix this problem tomorrow and you just go back

Stroking Danny's cheek jim said " if that's important to you baby then yes but right now is not the time to worry about it, right now little boys need to be sleeping in fact you don't have to worry at all daddy will take care of everything so just settle down and close your eyes" as Jim said this began to run Danny's back

The next morning Jim went in to wake up is child, the first thing he noticed was how cute Danny was in his sleep. He moved to start waking Danny up by rubbing his head and back. He was worried when he found Danny's shirt very wet but quickly realized that Danny's sippy had leaked durning the night.

kissing Danny's hair Jim said "wake up baby time to get ready for school and we don't want to keep uncle Kyle waiting"

Danny opened his eyes. He looked worried when he felt the wetness. Noticing this Jim said "don't worry baby you just spilled your sippy we won't let that happen again"

" ok baby stand up then" Jim grabbed tissue and proceeded to wipe Daniels bottom and penis. He then said listen baby you have until tonight to make poops or daddy will help you understand"

"now lest get you washed up first we wash our hands then I'll brush your teeth and wash your face"

"We'll see baby" Jim replyed as he washed Danny's hands "there are some medicines that could help, this is what I mean when I say you need someone to look after you hoe is a little boy like you supposed to know what to do you need your daddy and I'll figure it out don't worry now open up so we can brush those teethes

after that Jim washed Danny's face then walked him to the bed to get him dressed

Sighing Jim said "we don't have time for this sweetheart, to be clear as I said before the underwear is not a choice and it's all you have and there is no reason for anyone at that school with the exception of Kyle to ever see your underwear and this shirt" Jim said holding the shirt up "was already your baby so please just cooperate, we don't have much time this morning and I'd hate to have to give you a