LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Kyle smoothed Danny's hair "you're being such a good boy my baby now I'm going to get you a baba and put you in your jumper for a bit while I move the furniture like we talked about auntie Maya will be here any minute and she's bringing Uncle Jackson and you need to remember what we talked about ok baby boy"

Hands on his hips Kyle said "well then you know what I expect from my baby" grasping Danny's chin Kyle bent down "I love you baby boy but just remember we can always remove privileges based on behavior show me that your my little little baby and that's just how we will treat you

Kissing Danny's forehead Kyle said "I'm so happy to hear that baby just remember to prove it with your behavior"

kyle placed Danny in his bouncer then went to get a bottle saying I'll be moving things around baby but I'll be close just call daddy if you need anything

Kyle came back in pushing a crib on wheels "Dada left this in the garage it will make life so much easier"

just then the front door opened Jackson came running in followed closely by Maya

she smiled saying "there are my sweeties" she walked up to Danny kissing his cheek "my little sweetie" then over to Kyle who took her in his arms smilIng

Daniel made a face of confusion but tried to hide his disappointment. Which he was doing a good job of it. It would be awkward right then if he confessed he had a crush on her before all of this happened. So he just paid no mind.

Jackson looked disappointed so Kyle clearified "Danny can absolutely play with you as soon as he is ready to ask the question correctly by addressing you properly" stroking Danny's cheek "whenever your ready baby boy"

Kyle smiled kissing Danny "there's my good baby" he lifted Danny from the bouncer placing him on the floor he asked "do you want to hold Uncle Jacksons hand and walk or do you want to crawl on your own sweetheart"

Kyle frowned a little saying "that's totally fine baby boy but it's rude to refer to uncle Jackson or anyone as him. Remember to you names and title baby, last reminder now go play my baby and rem bet to be good and do as your told"

Jackson excitedly ran ahead and opened the playpen practically jumping up and down saying "come on baby"