LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim quickly stripped Danny down to his diaper he patted Danny's bare back "my good boy"

just then there was a knock on the door the nurse smiled lets go into the hall so we can get your height and weight ok Hun" Jim stood up and took and hand saying let's walk like a big boy"

Jim picked Danny up carrying him back to the room and setting hi on his lap .After a few minutes of waiting there was a knock on the door a blond lady walked in 'hi I'm dr Annie you must be mr Hanson and this cutie must be Daniel" she said patting his head she looked

"Ohh" the doctor exclaimed

"actually" Jim said "that brings me to another point " he pulled a paper from his pocket and handed it to the doctor " this transfers temporary guardianship of Danny to his babysitter Kyle Galagher and allows him to make minor medical decisions should the need arise"

The doctor smiled indulgently "it's not a definite honey but we will see when we get your blood results back, my guess is a hormone abnormality, those can be treated but it's very tricky and can be dangerous. Currently your healthy and everything so I wouldn't recommend it"

"we should also talk about the diaper how long have you been having potty problems"

"Do they baby, that's so fun"

jim lifted Danny onto his hip carrying him toward the car

"now baby you can eat big boy food today as long as your carful. Daddy will cut it up for you. What kind of happy meal do you want"