LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim came in almost immediately he lifted Fanny into his arms cradling him "I just knew it was a mistake to put you in here my baby, I should have just had you sleep with me" with that he held Danny close and walked him to his bedroom and big bed

"Jim hugged him close, I know baby I know Dada does not want to leave his boy but I really have to go and you will be safe and taken care of and you will still have people who love you so much sweetheart you know how much Uncle Ky loves you right baby and you know that you'll be safe"

"My good boy" Jim was quiet he just rubbed Danny's back "I had a thought baby boy and I thought it might be nice to surprise Kyle because he's doing us this favor. You know how important respect is to me and it's important that you show him the proper respect while he's taking care of you so I was thinking that especially while I'm gone and it's just you guys it might be nice if you called him Daddy, not Dada never Dada I'm dada but he takes such good care of you and I think he deserves it plus I think he would love it if you surprised him tomorrow, he might even cry" Jim chuckled to himself

Jim cuddled Danny as he thought about what the boy said he replied "yes I told mama you know her she said something about there being plenty of love to go around and the more daddy's her baby had the better and don't forget baby that