LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"That's ok baby, I'll explain nakey time is to help you get over your false sense of modesty and help you accept you role as baby. You are already doing a good job with that which is why I'm so proud of you. Once you stop all of this silly talk about being big and remember that your a baby we will be able to stop nakey time but that means things like accepting diaper changes and Uncle Jackson. It means accepting that you are a baby and these thing are not for you to worry about your only job is to be a good boy for everyone who take care of you. Understand sweetheart"

"Uncle Jackson baby and he won't be changing your diapers for along time but he might be helping and the bigger fuss you make the longer we will have to do nakey time remember accepting is the key, accept your role accept who you are baby"

(No need, I'll write him in right now)

kyle held the boy for a moment, justbthen the door opened and Jim walked in looking tired. He loosened his tie but beamed when he saw Danny opening his arms, he said "there's my baby boy

Jim beamed taking the boy and holding him close. He got a brief report from Kyle while everyone packed and one by one excused themselves. Kyle offered to take Jackson home which left Jim alone with his boy. He bounced the baby in his arms " how was your day baby"

Jim made his way to the rocker and began to rock them " that sounds like a long day angel, I saw you crawling baby it was so cute and look just right baby, I'll make sure that your teacher knows that you'll be crawling from now on sweetie" he stroked Danny's hair, the rest sounds hard but it will be ok

Jim countinue to hold Danny and rock. He kissed the top of Danny's head "crawling is the new rule baby boy it's going on the board. It's just a good idea, I don't really want you walking on your own it's not too safe plus you look so cute. Anyway baby it's just what baby's do. And think of it this way baby you get carried

Jim smiled, "sorry baby boy a check up is just part of life and you will get to see uncle Ky and uncle Jackson right when you get to school so don't worry baby by the way why is it that you can call him uncle Jackson when we talk about him but you can't call him that when your with him"

Jim sighed "well I guess that it's a work I. Progress baby boy we will keep going now I need to talk to you about something sweetheart. I talked to Mama today and she is having a really hard time with your aunt and well Dada might have to go away for a while to help them"

Jim hugged his boy "I know baby I know but mama can't come home just now and maybe with Dadas help she can come home a little faster baby that's the plan anyway so I'm going to leave tomorrow after I drop you at school baby boy"