LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"Enough of that baby Uncle Jackson" Kyke put emphasis on the word uncle "is coming so just stop I will be doing most of the changing but I do want him to know how it's done, your being very fussy tonight, sweetie, I miss my sweet baby"

Kyle gently began rubbing Danny's back " there's a good boy, settle down now baby"

the reached Danny's room and Kyle put Danny on the changing table lifting his begs into the air Kyle I taped his diaper "yep you are one muddy baby, Jackson can you get me a clean diaper" Kyle quickly cleaned the mess off Danny's bottom"

Jackson eagerly handed the diaper over after Kyle balled up Danny's used one "Jackson come here buddy" Kyle handed Jackson the diaper cream running a hand over Danny's soft skin Kyle said "see now the baby is nice and clean and now your job is to put the diaper cream on his bottom I'll

Kyle had Danny in an award position. He simply pulled his feet a little higher and landed a sharp swat ondannys exposed bottom " that is nough little boy baby's do not get a day in who changes that. Uncle Jackson is helping to watch you and you will respect and obey him, now Jackson just rub the cream right in his little cheeks and everything" Jackson nodded "poor baby it's ok uncle Jackson loves you"

Kyle stroked Danny's cheek "Oh baby settle down we will have you clean in two minutes, Jackson just rub that right in" Jackson nodded and rubbed his cream covered hand on Danny's red bottom " it's ok baby Danny uncle Jackson will mKe you feel better" recovered Danny's bottom in cream message isn't it into his bottom"

"I didn't like Jackson rubbing in the cream all over and I just wanted you to do it. It's weird if Jackson does because even though you all see me as a baby I'm still older, I'm still 17 please understand..." Daniel says.

Kyle felt bad that Danny was upset but said "I'm sorry baby but this is something you need to understand, we don't think your a baby, you are a baby and baby's don't get say in who changes them. Uncle Jackson loves you and is part of the team and you are expected to listen to him.

"But it's not weird when you change me. Because you're still close to my age. I just felt uncomfortable. And I know babies don't have say but I still wanna feel comfortable when getting a diaper change..." Daniel says softly getting upset he wasn't getting his way.

Kyle sighed "I understand your uncomfortable baby but I want you to understand the reason uncle Jackson helped change you is because we need you to understand that he is in charge. You are really disrespectful toward him and it makes him sad. That is unacceptable behavior. If you can change your behavior then everyone will be happier. Also I promise helping rub sone cream on your bro. Is the most he will ever do. I would never let hm touch your front but I do need you to apologize and start to treat him with respect weather you like it or not Jackson is your uncle and that's not changing honey"

Kyle hugged the sad little boy " oh baby you can't. It's not bedtime yet and we haven't even had dinner so just calm down"

putting the baby on his feet Kyle said " now take uncle jacksons hand baby and he'll take you back to your play pen"

Daniel made grabby hands to Kyle. Just wanting to go with him instead. He liked Jackson but he didn't like how fast it became for him to be allowed to help take care of him. He was very stubborn.

Kyle sighed, he hugged Dany to him 'Baby just calm down your ok sweetheart. Look at me baby boy, I Need to clean all of this up. I just want you to go downstairs and play like a good boy, go with uncle Jackson and listen to him and I'll be right down, the faster you go the quicker I'll be then I'll make dinner ok baby"

Jackson took Danny's hand and walked him out of the room. He stopped at the stairs and turned and hugged Danny momenta rally lifting him off his feet putting him down he said " I'm not big enough to carry you yet so I want you to go don stairs on your bum bum"