LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jackson continued to gently pull Danny toward the been bag chair. feeling resistance he said "come on Baby Danny baba time"

seeing trouble Kyle stepped in "remember our conversation baby I need you to behave for uncle Jackson"

with that Kyle closed the gate to the playpen locking Danny in

Crawling foward Jackson said "shhhh it's ok baby Danny don't cry, your just hungry and I have your baba"

Jackson reached foward and tickled Danny's exposed tummy "smile baby, smile, your a happy baby, smile then you can have a nice baba"

jackson maneuvered himself so he was behind Danny and Danny was hot n his lap while he continued to tickle him

Seeing how tired Danny looked Jackson said "Kyle the baby is falling asleep"

looking up from his work Kyle said "well it's almost 3 buddy so he can take a short nap just get him cumfy you should have a blanket and everything@

Jackson eagerly nodded he grabbed an nearby fuzzy blanket gently rubbing it against Danny's naked skin before wrapping him up. He then handed Danny a teddy continuing to allow Danny to use his lap for a pillow.

"you can sleep baby Danny close those little eye little baby"

Kyle looked down at Danny " baby I still have homework to do and remember uncle Jackson is in charge of you so be a good boy and find something to do please"

jackson came over "come on baby Danny, it's not nap time anymore we can play whatever you want but you have to be a good baby"