LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

There was a click and the side of the crib slid down. Jackson close moved in and once again positioned himself behind Danny and gave him a backward hug. "It's ok baby calm down. Did you have a good nap baby Danny" then to mrs Kelly he called " you were right mrs. Jelly my baby is awake"

Jackson continued to stroke the crying baby's hair as he cried. He took his pacifier which was connected to the ribbon on his shirt and popped it in his mother "here baby Danny your binky will help"

mrs jackson made her way over "hey there sweetie pie I see someone is awake and feeling sad, what's wrong baby". Then seeing Danny's wet and stained pants she said "oh baby your diaper leaked but that's ok I'll take care of it right now" she lifted Danny into her arms and carried him to the changing room Jackson on thier heals

When they got to the changing from Mrs. Kelly made short work of Danny's messy diaper. Once he was clean she said "see love all better now let's get you changed I'll put your dirty clothes in the wash. Jackson find me baby Danny's bag"

jackson returned with the bag Mrs Kelly pulled out some clothes and said "the only thing your Dada packed was a footie sleeper it's very cute though." She began to dress the baby

• Like 1

"Well said Mrs. Kelly it's very comfy and soft and you should be fine" She quickly stripped Danny of his shirt and socks and began to dress him in the one piece pronouncing him adorable before putting him on his now padded feet "go with Jackson hon, he'll take care of you"

Jackson held out his hand

"Little baby's don't get a say about being nakey and they don't have a sense of modesty so which is the whole reason we're doing this trust me baby nakey time will happen even if you need a red bottom first but please honey just be good it will be over before you know it"