LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Kyle smiled "oh whose my gassy baby" Kyle repositioned Danny so he was cradled in his lap. "You going to make me a present soon baby am I going to get a muddy diaper to change"

the lunch bell rang the others said there goodbyes maya kissed Danny goodbye

"Well you don't have to as long as you can get along with the other kids. Remember no one is being mean. They want to help you and it's kind of thief job you're a cub and in diapers full time so you're the littlest and they are bigger, more mature weather you like it or not. Just be respectful. Pretend their all grown ups, you dont

"No, I don't want them to help me. I'm okay with uncle Jackson, Mrs. Kelly, you, Auntie Maya, Uncle Tony and Uncle Austin. And Dada and my mama." Daniel says. That's all who he was okay with helping him. He didn't like little kids helping him.

They were walking down the hallway " baby your not listening I said they want to be your friends but they know the daycare and the routine so you need to let them help you sometimes. Trust that they want to be your friends and that they might be able to help you with some things. That's all baby. If you can't do that then we will have to talk about the other class where the kids might be more at your level it's up to you my baby"

Kyle sighed in frustration he placed Daniel on the ground and took his face in his hand "look at me baby your not listening to me. You are new to this class so because of that you will need help with the rules and routines just like you would help a new kid. Also they might help tell a grown up if you need a change or are sad other then that you are just another kid in the class as long as you prove you are ready for this class it's up to you. I'll be checking with Mrs Kelly at the end of the day baby so make me proud. Now I believe that it will be naptime when we go in so I'll be putting you straight to bed ok my baby"

Kyle pulled Danny into a hug "it's ok my baby hers what we're going to do. We will go back to the room and rock until your all sleep and ready to nap then when you wake up I'll be back in big boy school but you get to play and show the other kids what a big boy you can be and I'll be back to get you so soon then we go home baby boy that all it will be just fine I promise baby"

kyle lifted Danny into his arms and carried him to class