LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Mark sat down next to Danny, he grabbed the red and started to make it into something and asked lots of questions " how old are you baby Danny, you are littler than me cause your in diapers and you make messy diapers too I heard earlier that's why your a little cubby cause lions and tigers need to be in big boy underwear"

Lifting Danny onto his hip Kyle said "we'll talk about it baby your not in trouble though"

they made their way out of the daycare room and Kyle began 'so my baby mrs Kelky said that you are having a hard time adjusting. She is worried that your too little for the Cubs and thinks that you may need an infant toddler class. I mean I know your the littlest in there but I told her you can handle it what do you think?"

"Ok baby that's what I thought you would say, but then can you explain why your not talking to the other kids and why your being rude and not accepting help from the bigger kids? It's ok that your back in diapers and that you need two naps a day that doesn't matter even though your the only one. The problem is that you see to be afraid of the bigger kids so she was thinking that being in a litter group more like you would help. I don't like that idea but I want what's best for you"

"Baby your legally a child, there is no difference in the law between children of any age your just a child and no one is looking down on you at all, everyone just wants to help you and take care of you no one is making fun of you or anything they see you as you are a baby and they they want to be your friends I mean has anyone laughed at you or made fun of you

Kyle sighed " baby you may not be the youngest but your the littlest. I guess you need to choose, do you want to be the baby in the fun big kid room or do you want to be a baby in the baby room"

when the got to the cafeteria they hears a shriek and Maya came running over to them. "There's my baby she pulled Danny from Kyle and spun him around "Auntie Maya has missed her baby yes she has"