LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Daniel frowned "Well now you're not my friend either." Daniel says to Jackson. He kept his arms crossed and stayed in his timeout naughty step. Today was not his day. He looked towards the kitchen.

(I was thinking he could be acting out cause his mom isn't there, if you're cool with that. I kinda see that in Daniel. )

(I'm fine with that new behavior keeps things fresh and I think he has lots of reasons to act out. He's literally being turned into a baby with the help of a 5 year old)

"Shhhh baby Danny don't be rude I'll pretend I didn't hear that if you stop and be good we don't have to tell your Dada and you can get out as soon as you ask uncle Jackson until then just stay quiet like a good baby" Jackson genuinely wanted to be a good uncle to the baby

10 minutes later Jim came into the hall way. He saw Danny in time out with a very stubborn expression on his face and arms cross and Jackson looking crestfallen.

looking to defuse the situation Jim wordlessly lifted Danny into his arms cradling the little boy. He hold Jackson to what and he brought him upstairs to his bedroom. Sitting in the rocker Jim began to rock asking what's going on baby why do you seem so mad at everything especially Jackson"

Daniel sighed and cuddled into Jim. "I just... Don't like that you want me to call him Uncle Jackson and you're letting him treat me like I'm younger than him. And... I don't like being called baby Danny. I just wanna be called Danny or Daniel. It just feels like everything moving fast I guess and it's making me frustrated." Daniel says being honest

"Oh my baby take a breath, everything is going to be just fine promise there are lots of changes and I get that you have feelings but acting naughty is never the answer, it just gets you in trouble"

Jim rubbed Danny's back saying "firstly Baby Danny is just your daycare name. There are lots of Danny's there and baby Danny is so cute and your in the baby class and I think it helps you accept being little so at least for now that's what we are going to go with. Second you are littler then Jackson physically and less mature. He's a really big mature boy for his age and we are going to rely on him to help you at daycare and sometimes at home. He can handle the responsibility and it's good to have someone more like a friend for you who can also wait you while you play together"

kissing Dannys hair Jim continued "lastly he is still 5 He gets a huge kick out of helping and being big and being uncle Jackson. Hes not the one making you little, that's me and mama and uncle Kyle and if you admit it baby you so why take it out on Jackson. Just play along he wants to be uncle Jackson so badly and really what does it cost you baby"

(Usually kindergartners are 3-4 ft and we agreed that Daniel is about 41/2 so technically I would say Jackson is smaller then him. But I would agree he's more mature)

"Because then people will believe I'm a real baby if I call him Uncle Jackson and I'm not a real baby. I don't wanna call him Uncle Jackson and I don't wanna be his friend if I have too. I don't care if I he helps you with me but I don't want him to treat me like a real baby, I can still talk and walk and stuff. I don't mean to mean it just happens when I get frustrated. " Daniel says answering to the last part. "Can I atleast be called Danny outside of daycare please?" He asks

(I think I mentioned that Jackson was big for his age and that Kyle said he would be big like him... I know it's a bit of a stretch)

smiling Jim hugs Danny close "my good boy, ok listen baby Danny will only be for daycare but it's not fair to make Jackson try to remember that rule and two names is slot

"My good baby, thank you for understanding " Jim carried Danny back down stairs and brought him into the living room where Jackson sat looking sad? Jim out him down and said "Danny has something to say, I have to go check on dinner" stroking Danny's cheek Jim said just like we talked about baby boy" he walked away

"I'm sorry Uncle Jackson. I took my frustration out on you and that wasn't fair especially since you've been nothing but nice to me. I still wanna be friends." Daniel seemed calmer them before. Daniel opened his arms for a hug.

"Ok!" Jackson too Danny's hand and led him into the playpen when they got to the swing Jackson lifted the safety bar then said "turn around baby Danny and I'll help you in" when Danny turned to face Jackson, Jackson put his hands on Danny's hips and instructed put your hands on my shoulders baby and jump"

it was haphazard but they managed to get Danny situated. "Now baby Danny uncle Jackson will push you"

Jackson began to push

Jackson pushed Danny smiling as he watched his feet kicked the air. " weeee baby Danny isn't this fun!"

jim came into the living room "hey Jackson dinners done will you bring the baby into the kitchen"

Jackson stopped the swing and lifted the safety bar helping Danny down he took his hand and said come on Baby dinner time he led Danny toward the kitchen

"Of course baby,Hackson the baby needs some Dada time but you can give him his bedtime baba ok"

Jackson seemed content and sat down to eat

Jim stood with Danny on his hip he got Jackson a plate with chicken fingers and fries. His own plate had chicken with broccoli and a potato. Danny got a Spider-Man plate with some very cut up chicken on it and a bowl home made apple pumpkin and zucchini.

Jim handed out the plates and sat down. Jackson took his fork and started eating Jim picked on his own fork and said "just eat your chicken baby while Dada takes a few bits, you don't need a fork" Jim kissed Danny's forehead

"Look at my good baby eating like a big boy" Jim cooed as he ate his own chicken. Once Jim finished his food he used his own fork to scoop some of the baby food and brought it to Danny's lips "eat baby yummy yummy yummy, come on baby boy you need to eat at least haft for me"

"Try it baby I promise it's yummy, Dada made it just for you it's got apples and pumpkin and zucchini. It's very good for you and will help your make good poopies . See look it's yummy Jim tried it and said "Yum" before scooping more and bringing the fork back to his baby's mouth

Daniel opened his birth. He wasn't looking forward to it when he heard it was made out of zucchini and pumpkin. He hated those. He made a face and a little bit dripped out of his mouth when he treated it.