LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"Baby you are too little the law is clear on that! You will use your car seat from now on or will will not ever ride in the car again, I don't play around about safety baby, now I'm going to buckle you in and you will behave is that understood baby boy"

Jim adjusted the straps to buckle Danny in then gave him a kiss saying don't be sad baby it's all for you because your too important to me to not keep you safe, I love you" Jim handed Danny a teddy and said "here baby have a cuddle"

Jim and Kyle

Watching Danny free my the front Jim stopped the car and turned around saying "that's enough of that baby it's ok to be sad but throwing a tantrum and kicking things is completely unacceptable now pull it together and tell Dada why your so sad, I'm sure it's not just the car seat"

waitibg for an answer Jim picked up the thrown teddy and offering it to Danny said "do you want your friend back baby"

Jim and Kyle got out of the car at the school Jim went around to the back seat of the car and unbuckled Danny lifting him into his arms Him carried Kyle into the school.

then went to the main office and Jim said to the secretary "Hi we are here for a meeting with the principal and guidance"

the secretary told them to wait so they sat while they waited Tony and Austin walked in saying "hi Kyle texted us"

the principal came out and walked over to Jim saying "Hello Mr Anderson, I'm Jane Paulson the principal here we can all go in another lady walked in

(Sounds good,just follow my lead and agree to things)

"now baby" Jim sighed "you don't need to worry about this stuff, thats why you have a daddy to make the best decisions for you and we can't have any interruptions so I think it's better if you just sit here and play but if you really want to sit at the table like a big boy you can but there are a couple of rules first you will be in my lap the whole time and second you will use this" Jim pulled out a blue pacifier

Daniel tried not to cry when he was given to choices and neither of them he liked. So instead of crying, he just threw his teddy in frustration. He still wasn't going to accept the fact that Jim thought he was more of a baby then a big boy.

"Of course, when you mentioned he had special needs through the phone we didn't know what you meant because his mother never told us. He's been good here at school but we're glad you contacted us to inform." Meg says.

"Thanks" said Jim, to be clear Danny does not struggle academically, he's actually quite bright. The issue is really that emotionally and physically he is extremely young"

"yes" said the principal "I believe that he is the smallest student in the school by quite a bit well excluding the daycare program which we house on the first floor"

"that brings me to my point" said Jim "Danny is very little not just physically but emotionally as well and we need to accommodate for that"

"well said the principal, I see your point, what type of accommodation did you have in mind"

"Firstly" Jim starts Kyle is Danny's uncle and one

Daniel listened what he had to say so far about the meeting. But frowned when he mentioned that he would be going to the daycare after classes in the morning. "No I like my schedule the way it is. Why do I have to go to the daycare?" He asks, Daniel was actually calm but he was upset to hear about it

Giving Daniel and extra cuddle Jim said "oh baby I know change is hard but this is for the best, you'll see. Daycare will be safe and fun, you'll be with other kids more like you, little like you. In diapers, you'll have more in common with them plus you won't be the littlest there won't that be nice baby"