LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"I don't wanna lose my potty privileges." Daniel sounded upset almost. He frowned at the sound of mushed sweet potatoes and mushed bananas. He hated sweet potatoes. He liked bananas but he didn't want to eat it mushed up.

Grasping Danny's hand Jim said no no baby, this is a daddy job and I got you the cutest new clothes and went through your other clothes and donated most of them, these new clothes are much better for you now open baby"

jim proceeded to bring the tooth brush to Danny's mouth

"I'm sorry Baby but you know the rules 24 hours dry so no pull up is non negotiable but don't worry no one will know and you won't be doing gym anymore so you won't have to change in front of the big kids now in you get"Jim motioned to the out stretched pull up waiting to get stepped into

Jim couldn't help but smile he said "you are such a cute baby when your cranky but we don't have time for for this baby boy so you can either let Dada get you dressed or I'll pick you up naked and take you to school and your principal can see exactly how cute your butt is... up to you sweetheart" Jim offered Danny the pull up one last time