LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Hearing the commotion Kyle came out of the kitchen in time to watch Danny go up the stairs he quickly followed getting to the stairs before Austin.

he managed to catch up to Danny before he got to his room.lifting him off the ground Kyle said "not a chance baby boy" he changed direction head back down stairs and as he went he started pulling off Danny's clothing and diaper until the little boy was completely naked. Kyle then landed 5 sharp swats on Danny's bum saying "Bad baby you do not run away from adults you stay where your put, you do as your told, you obey. Very naughty, now you will go with mr Austin and obey him, and you will sit on your potty"

kyle met Austin coming up the stairs and handing the naked little boy over he said you take him, I need to go get his clothes"

once they headed back down stair Kyle went back to retrieve Danny's Jammies he grabbed them and his pull-up. Finding the pull up wet Kyle threw it away and grabbed a new one

Kyle walked down the stairs holding Danny's things he placed them on the table then bend down In front of Danny. Taking Danny's face in his hands Kyle kissed Danny's cheek and forehead saying it's ok my baby your ok, you can never do that again though baby it was naughty and scary, you could have hurt yourself. I'm so sorry I had to make your bum bum ouchi baby as soon as you make some poopies you can get up"

kyle moved to the sofa

Grabbing a tissue Kyle bent down and started gently wiping Danny's eyes saying "You need to make poopies baby. Your going to sit there until you do. Baby let me know if you need help, we can do the belly rubbing trick again now blow please. Baby" Kyle put the tissue to Danny's nose

Kyle couldn't help but chuckle He pulled Danny into a hug kissing his hair saying "sorry baby of course your right uncle Aus will put you back in your pull up and if you want a shirt that's fine. You can have your minions shirt or I brought a Mickey nightie down for you whichever you want just be a good boy for Mr Tony and mr Austin"

kyke left with the potty leaving Danny in Austin and Tony's hands

After emptying the potty and washing his hands Kyle went back to the living room.

he sat on the sofa and called to Danny "10 minutes until your night night baba baby"

then in a low voice he said to Austin and Tony, I can't get into specifics but tomorrow kyles dad is coming to school in the morning to talk to the principal to nake sure he understands Danny's special needs but we want to make sure that the school is aware of the situation and we want to see if we can do something to help Danny make appropriate friends. I'm going to go get him a bedtime bottle does one of you wand to do his nighttime feeding?"

"That's fair" Kyle went to the kitchen to grab a bottle. He warmed Milk and added things to make it sweet and yummy. Pouring the mixture into a bottle Kyle returned to the living room. He grabbed Danny from his bouncer and carted him to the rocker. He settled Danny in a cradle position and gave him his teddy to cuddle "baba time baby boy" Kyle brought the nipple to Danny's lips