LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim sighed feeling bad "oh baby I know you want mommy but she can't come home right now she was to take care of her auntie but when I get home we can call her. I'm so sorry we weren't there when you go sick but daddy will be home before you know it. How was school today my little boy?"

"I'm so glad to hear that"Jim said warmly "and its uncle Kyle don't forget that baby little boys don't call grown ups by Thier first name. We'll have to add that to your board with the other new Rules. Uncle Kyle said you didn't go over the rules yet baby because you were to sick. Don't worry we can go over them when daddy get home.

Hearing sadness in Danny's voice Jim said 'oh it's ok, my poor baby is sick so you get a pass. Daddy will be home tomorrow morning and everything will be so much better I promise"

" Daddy loves you baby and I'll see you in the morning"

"ok you sleep baby, uncle Ky is there to keep you safe until Daddy gets home"

jim clicked end

Kyle took the phone from Danny saying "your Daddy misses you so much little one. Now I know your sleepy but I need you to finish that baba before you go night night and I'd love you to have some soup. We need to get something in that little tummy"

Kyle came back into the room with a small cup of soup. He watched Danny obediently drinking and smiled. He heard the little guy struggling to breath through his nose.

walking back to the sofa he brought a tissues to Danny's nose and said blow baby. Danny gave 3 strong blows and seemed at little more clear. He looked sleepy and went back to drinking his bottle like it was the most natural thing in the world.

seeing how tided Danny was Kyle said you can eat later baby if your too tired. Why don't you just rest. I can heat this up later. And I'll be right here in case you need anything. Giving Danny a kiss on the forehead Kyle moved to a nearby table and started doing homework

Laughing a little Jim snuggled Danny closer and said "well yah baby you need to be fever free and no throwing up for at least 24 hours in order to go back to school so maybe tomorrow, maybe not. Besides, I want to spend time with my baby"

"No I don't want one." Daniel whined as he closed his mouth. Daniel tried to lean away from him. His tummy hurt and it always took forever for him to finish one. And he'd always would fall asleep even if he wanted to stay up.

Momentarily Jim put the bottle down. He gave Danny an extra cuddle and said I need to know why you don't want your bottle baby, if it's because you don't feel thirsty then we can take a 5 minute break you need to drink but we can go slowly"

rocking jim said "on the other hand if your being fussy baby and refusing to drink your bottle then daddy will have to punish you. You will being getting bottles from now on every night at bedtime and everything morning instead of breakfast. It should solve our breakfast problem and some cuddle time in the morning will be nice. Also if you want a drink in the living room then it will be in a bottle, your big boy sippys are only in the kitchen. They are a privilege that can be taken away. Now you need to drink your Breakfast baba unless you want an ouchi bum bum and a some time on the naughty step!"