LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

“Well that’s like forever away! But baby I don’t have a choice I’m getting bigget I have to go to big boy school I know you don’t get it bacause your only little  and your getting littler but most people grow up, don’t worry baby I don’t think you have to worry about that stuff” 
Daniel still frowned, he still wasn't happy about it. He'd rather have Jackson there with him then Timmy. He remembered when he had first met Timmy. Timmy didn't even believe he was older.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Mrs Kelly pointed Tommy toward them he ran over “hi I’m Timmy” he said to Jackson “and I already know little Danny we are friends”
"We met at the park early this year. " Daniel said matter of factly, to Jackson.

Jackson smiled “well it’s good you know each other but his name is Baby Danny,  he calls me uncle Jackson because I’m friends with his Daddy Kyle I go to their house and stuff”

timmy looked shocked and interrupted “ what Kyle is your Daddy you’re that Danny. I’m Timmy Richards Kyle is my big brother so I’m your real uncle baby Danny”

Jackson smiled “well it’s good you know each other but his name is Baby Danny,  he calls me uncle Jackson because I’m friends with his Daddy Kyle I go to their house and stuff”
timmy looked shocked and interrupted “ what Kyle is your Daddy you’re that Danny. I’m Timmy Richards Kyle is my big brother so I’m your real uncle baby Danny”

"How come he never told me about you?" Daniel asked confused.

Timmy shrugged “I knew about you  so do my mom and dad Kyle tells us all about being your daddy I think he met your other dad that day he took me to the park”
"Maybe he did. " Daniel said (won't be on much tomorrow and friday. I start my babysitting job tomorrow)

(That’s exciting)

Timmy looked at Jackson “what do I need to know about stuff”

jackson patted Danny’s hand “like I said we call him baby Danny or just baby for short it’s your job to watch out for him and help take care of stuff like feeding him and changing his diaper. I’m sure that your brother will want him to call you uncle Timmy now umm what else baby” he looked at Danny

(That’s exciting)
Timmy looked at Jackson “what do I need to know about stuff”
jackson patted Danny’s hand “like I said we call him baby Danny or just baby for short it’s your job to watch out for him and help take care of stuff like feeding him and changing his diaper. I’m sure that your brother will want him to call you uncle Timmy now umm what else baby” he looked at Danny
Daniel wasn't sure if he wanted to call him uncle at first. After all, he was first known as his friend. He shrugged his shoulders not knowing what else.

Jackson continued “and we’ve been practicing our crawling isn’t that right baby he can only walk if someone is holding his hand”

timmy smiled at Danny “wow baby You are little remember when you tried to pretend you were a big boy that was silly your a little baby and my nephew!”

Jackson continued “and we’ve been practicing our crawling isn’t that right baby he can only walk if someone is holding his hand”
timmy smiled at Danny “wow baby You are little remember when you tried to pretend you were a big boy that was silly your a little baby and my nephew!”
"I wasn't pretending though before. " Daniel said frowning.

Timmy tapped his should “ maybe you just didn’t know you were pretending baby”
jackson cut in “anyway Danny is the best baby in the whole world “
Daniel hummed softly, looking down.. he wasn't sure how he felt about this now.

Jackson cupped Danny’s chin raising it to me his gaze “it’s ok baby you’re just who you’re meant to be” he gave Danny a very sweet kiss then picked up the baby’s pacifier and rubbed it against his lips”
Daniel opened his mouth, not fighting the paci.

Jackson scooted closer and positioned Danny so he was holding him looking at Timmy he said” see what a good listener our baby is”
timmy smiled “Ya he is our baby and a good listener” he stroked Danny’s cheek
Daniel pointed at the teacher for them. It was still circle time and they hadn't been listening.

Jackson immediately turned his attention to  the teacher who directed everyone to clap along and sing with her he too Danny’s hands helping him clap “come on baby let’s make music”
Daniel let him clap and he clapped along listening to everyone sing.

Mrs Kelly said “sinse have some new friends starting can I have everyone go around and say there name and how big they are  and their room please please” she pointed to Jackson “you first honey”

he spoke up I’m Jackson, I’m 5 and I’m a Lion” 

it was Danny’s turn

Mrs Kelly said “sinse have some new friends starting can I have everyone go around and say there name and how big they are  and their room please please” she pointed to Jackson “you first honey”
he spoke up I’m Jackson, I’m 5 and I’m a Lion” 
it was Danny’s turn

Daniel didn't know how old he was considered since he wasn't a big number anymore. But he still answered. "I'm danny and I'm a cub."