LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Lifting Danny into his arms Jim said I have some things to show you baby first let's go into the living room. When they got there about a quarter of the room had been sectioned off by a wooden gate. Inside the gate was a thick rug a lot of toddler toys, a bean bag and Danny's baby bouncer as well as a large baby swing.

"see baby"

Daniel sniffled, still holding his tears. He was finally getting used to his other bed and now he had a new one. "Can you tell me the other rules you added?" He asks wanting to get his mind off his new bed. He was indeed upset about it.

"Well we also added that changing table over there Jim pointed to the new piece of furniture, that will make changing your diapers so much easier"Jim brought Danny back down stairs and bright him to the white board. " we can read the board in a minute baby but the most important new thing is the star chart. This is a chart where if you meet the expectation you get a star and if you get ten then you get to pick a reward like 15 minute later bedtime that night or McDonald's for dinner or an extra story. All you have to do to earn a star is wet your diaper baby isn't that easy"

"Baby I talked to uncle Kyle and Mrs. Kelly and we all agree that you need regular diapers at least for sleep. With that in mind underwear is out of the question. Now no one minds if you use your diaper at all and I do t want you to think its bad, it's not it's just normal so I want wet diapers and so if you wet your diaper instead of using the potty then you will get treats its pretty easy baby boy"

Jim rubbed Danny's back "I'm sorry baby boy but this is about what you need not what you want. You need your diapers and you need to get used to using them so I want you to think about prizes that you would like to earn for getting stars and let Dada know, can you think of anything baby just relax sweetheart it's ok what can you think of as a reward?"

"That's a brilliant idea baby boy, I love it" Jim said kissing the side of Danny's face "where would you like to go oh and you also get a star for telling me or uncle Kyle your wet. If your at daycare you can tell Mrs Kelly or the other teachers or even uncle Jackson and he will get an adult can you think of any other questions baby boy"

"I think that's it for now baby and you can go hang out in your nice playpen in a bit and watch some tv but I wanted to know about daycare and how you did, and also we might change your schedule again Mrs Kelly thinks you could use two naps a day one in the morning and one after lunch, what do you think baby boy? Oh also uncle Jackson is coming over to play, his parents have to work so he will eat dinner and hang out with us won't that be fun baby!

"I wasn't good. I hit Jackson, and got a spanking and tried to run away from uncle Ky, and had a time out. But I did singing time, and Mrs. Kelly gave me a baba, then I made a hand turkey using paint and Jackson helped. At lunch Auntie Maya fed me." Daniel rambled about his say, even telling him the truth about getting in trouble.

Jim cuddled Daniel "oh baby I know you had a hard day and that's ok, it was always going to be an adjustment tomorrow I trust that you will do better and show everything what a polite and well behaved baby you are can you do that for me love? Did you apologize to uncle Jackson, if not he will be here in a few minutes. Now let's get you changed into Jammies then you can play"

Jim took Danny upstairs he pulled out his mickey nightie. "How about this baby"