LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim directed Danny's attention to the large white board and said okay baby, most of the rules that were already there are the same but there are some changes the biggest one is bedtime and nap time from now on everyday when you come home from school you'll get out of big boy clothes and into home clothes or Jammies and lay down for a nap. Then you'll get up and do homework and bedtime isn't a certain time anymore it can be any time from 6:30 through 8:00 depending on behavior so some nights you'll still get to stay up late until 8:00 others you'll have an earlier bedtime so Little boys go to bed at bedtime and take naps at nap time"

"next I think you already know the baba rule. Sippys are for the kitchen only but again this is based on behavior...little boys uses bottles and drink thier bottles"

next little boys stay where grownups put them and ask permission to get up for any reason"

"little boys are given baths"

"little boys sleep with rails on thier bed for there safety"

"if little boys wet thier big boy underwear then they wear pull ups until they are dry for 24 hours"

"and finally little boys use the proper given title for all adults it's respectful... this includes Daddy"

taking Danny's chin in his hand Jim said I can wait on that one baby, I can't wait to hear you call me daddy but I love you and I'll always be your Daddy no matter how long it takes"

Jim kissed Danny's hair

Jim was surprised but relieved that this was Danny's reaction smiling and drawing him closer Jim said "that's not a question baby that's a lot of questions... but let's see you failed one inspection baby and I know I said we could try again but after I heard about the wet undies that changed you need to be given baths to make sure you stay clean, second the rail is there to keep you safe you fell the other night and really hurt yourself and I'll never be ok with my baby getting hurt and lastly I'm daddy or dada and mom is mommy or mama, you already call her mama about half of the time.. any other questions my baby

Jim said "baby were not playing a game if you need pull ups then you'll wear pull-ups if you need diapers then you'll wear diapers, just like everything else... if your friends come over you can choose to wear Jammies with shorts that's the best I can do love now I need to talk to you we are going to put you down for a nap then daddy has to run to work for a bit so Uncle Kyle is coming to babysit. I'm not sure that I'll be back by bedtime"

When they got to Daniel's room he saw the railings on his bed. He guessed they weren't too bad.

"Dada do I have to have a baba now since I'm napping?" He asks. Dada slipped out before he could take it back. And it was going to be hard too.

Jim was amazed he was dada, he positively beamed giving Danny a kiss jim said Dada love you baby more than anythin. Said said Dada brought you a nice baba of cool water in case you get thirsty. Jim layer Danny down in his bed then said time for good little baby's to go sleepy just rest baby Dada will be right here"

jim clicked the bed rails in place and sat and watched his baby resting

Daniel just hoped Jim wouldn't tell Kyle that he called Jim Dada. He knew Dada was a very babyish term to use. And he definitely couldn't take it back now, because he probably expected him to call him that.

When Jim heard Daniels breathing even out he grabbed the baby monitor and went down stairs. He did some last minute running around and made a casserole for the boys to have for dinner. He greeted Kyle at the door and told him all about their day, the new rules and being called Dada. Jim left and Kyle went up stairs to do some homework and wait for his baby nephew to wake up

Hearing Danny crying Kyle ran up the stairs. He found the little boy sitting up and calling for his daddy.

kyle scooped Danny up saying hey there baby boy, I'm so sorry but Dada had to go out to work but everything's ok Uncle Ky here to take care of you"

kyle started to rub Danny's back to help calm him down

"It's kind of a waste little guy, you're already wet and we already need to get you changed plus your 24 hours just started again so it would really be better if you just used your diaper like a good boy" Kyle smiled and gave Danny a tickle on his foot