LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's baby boy *Private w Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Jim was shocked and called out "Daniel your naked get back here"

he ran out of the the room and caught up Danny before he got to the stairs grabbing nag his shoulder he said "don't you dare go down those stairs little boy you do not go near them without a grownup and I have had enough of you attitude this morning" Jim bent down on one knee and tipped Danny so his bum was in the air. He delivered 3 swats to the naked bottom then hearing Danny cry immediately pulled him into a tight hug saying "Daddy loves you baby but you need to do as your told now are you ready to to be a good boy and listen"

Daniel made it too the stairs right when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was wondering what Jim was going to do when he was suddenly on his knee. Though he knew when he got the dust swat on his bare bottom. The second swat he was crying. He was glad it was only 3.

Jim was sad but he knew he had to give it time so he said "okay baby it's okay now let's got get my naked baby his clothes." Jim lifted Danny into his arms and said in a joking voice "baby if this behavior keeps up I might just keep you naked at home I've have easier access that way"Jim patted Danny's bottom

Putting Daniels shoes and socks in his bag Kyle said " not right now kiddo we have to get to school, I can't be late you know the rules we need to be in the building by 7:30 once we get in I will find a quiet corner to get you all situated so why don't you eat your bar or if your tired you could lay your head on my shoulder and try to rest, you seem cranky either way we don't have time debate so just get comfy"

Rubbing Daniels back Kyle said "thats a good boy"

he could feel Danny relax against and thought he might have even fallen asleep. He whispered to no one in particular "guess all that crying tired the little guy out"

school was not far away especially with kyles long legs. They entered the school building Kyle saw a couple of his friends and walked over to them

"Sure little buddy let's do that and go over rules"

kyle brought Danny over to a bench and placed him down, he then knelt in front of him and unbunched his socks he used on to clean off the bottoms of Danny's feet then be gab slipping them on saying