LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing the Family By Two

justagirl4fun

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Randy nodded and went to get Natalie."

He smiled over the side of the crib and reached in to pick her up.

"How is daddy's little princess?" he asked her.

Randy felt the back of her pants to see if she was wet as he took her into the kitchen.

"Your hungry, aren't you, baby?" he thought.

After 2 weeks with Randy and Noelle the girl understood 'hungry.' "Eat! Eat!" she demanded eagerly as she bounced in his arms.

"Yes, I will tell you. I'm going to do it now." Noelle waited for Samantha to close her eyes and tip her head back before pouring water over it. She squirted on some shampoo and started lathering it up.

Noelle finished washing Samantha's hair. "Okay, gonna rinse it now," she warned before grabbing the detachable shower head and gently spraying away the suds, smiling at how at-ease the girl was. What a change from their first few days together!

Natalie sat and watched Randy. "Dada, joo?" she asked, wanting juice.

Sure enough Blythe heard the noise and came downstairs in her little Halloween pajamas that said "daddy's little pumpkin" on the shirt. "Daddy, why's everyone up? The sun isn't even up yet!" she said grumpily, trying to climb up on his lap.

Samantha nodded at her mommy and reached up for her hand.

"Mommy take me to my room?" she asked wanting her mommy's hand so she didn't get lost or confused.

Noelle watched Samantha struggle and finally opened the drawer enough that the girl could get her clothes. She couldn't help but wonder if the girl had vision problems, or poor motor planning. Maybe both. Either way, she knew they needed to get her checked out, and soon.

After a minute or two, she held carefully to the rail and started to put one foot on the first step, and shaking, she started to try to climb down.