LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing While Siting

Hi there! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 2 month, and meantime I began to wet de the bed, and still with bladder control.. ... i'm having dificulties while peeeng siting.

I know that with time i will eventualy loose control... and perhaps in the end of january I wiil losse entire bladdere control! Any Ideas about peeing while siting ?!

Are you incontinent, or just having fun? If the latter, there's nothing wrong with that, but I could imagine a better location for this post.

I won't be too surprised if this post gets moved.....

Anyway, you get to the point where you can pee sitting down the same way a violinist gets to carnegie hall:

practice, practice, practice ! (lol)

:P

More practically, if you want to pee sitting down, do the following:

When you are going to be sitting for awhile, get a quart or two of water in front of you in a pitcher, and drink it while you sit. Your bladder will soon get full, but you ignore that fact and continue sitting and doing whatever it was you were doing as being more important. It takes me about 40 minutes after drinking a quart of water before I *have* to go. You may want to drink enough water to set yourself to peeing clear water before starting this.

Oh, yeah: protect whatever chair you are sitting on; if you do this well, your diaper will likely be overwhelmed a bit by all the pee. Wearing clothes you are planning on washing doesn't hurt either. You just accept the possibility that your diaper will leak and your clothes will get damp.

I'm sitting here wetting, while typeing on my notebook, it took some time but as long as I know I won't leak, for a little while yet, I just keep leting go.

Yes it was a while before i could do this, just sitting, I think it's kowing I won't leak put me at ease, and allows me to wet...

I finally wore my diapers in publc for the first time the other day. I am not inc., just a DL. But I have problems with sitting for a long time. I had the urge to go, but just could not do it. I held it and went to the mens room, and took a long leak at the uninal, pulling my disposables down, out of the way. I am not sure how to handle this again. I would appricate any advice. I did find out that my male underware [briefs] cut down on the crincle noise that plastic covered, my favorites, disposables make. I use mailing tape, to cut down on the bulge. Maybe I made then too tight!!! Criss