LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One More Accident [Open]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of a sudden Grace slammed on the breaks. A line of cars as far as Grace could see were in front of here with no visable side road to turn off on. "Oh geeze! Sorry pumpkin, looks like you might be waiting a little longer for the potty." Grace said gently patting Jess on the

Grace was doing her best to navigate the trafic jam. It looked like they were going to be stuck there for ever, until by some miracle the trafic opened up and she pulled away into a side street. It was a longer route home, but would definitely be shorter than waiting in the trafic jam. Still, Grace knew from experience that it would take another miracle for Jess to make it home dry. "I'm proud of you for holding it this long sweetie. I promise I won't be mad if you have

Jess held off for longer than she had anticipated. But she knew that she likely couldn't hold it for much longer. She dribbled a little more in her undies, but didn't have a full fledged accident. "I only made a little wet," she said babyishly, running her fingers through her blonde hair.

Grace took a quick moment and noticed the now visable wet spot on the crotch of Jess's pants. "That's okay pumpkin, I'm proud of you for holding it so well. Your being a very big girl". They were almost there. Grace turned on their block their home visable in the distance. "There it is sweetie! Just another minute!"

Grace brought in the packs of pull-ups and opened them up and replacing all of Jess's panties with them. She took one of the stack and went the the bathroom where she found Jess sitting on the potty and her soaked panties on the floor. "Good job precious! I'm so proud of you for making it to the potty!" Grace examined the wet panties "for the most part..." she then took the pull-up and bent down opening it up. "Okie dokie! Time to step in!" She said

Jess blushed, knowing her undies were wet. "I tried to keep them dry." She went even more red when the other had brought over the pullup. She blushed as she stepped into the purple pull up. "All done!" She said, biting on her thumb, feeling completely like as toddler.

"I know you did honey" Grace said as she was pulled the pull-up the rest of the way up over Jess's crotch and patted the front. "That's right sweetie! All done! Now you need to tell me if you need to go potty again all right?"

Grace thought for a moment "How about we go in the living room, that way I can keep an eye on that cute bottom of yours." Grace said patting Jess's bottom once more for emphasis. "And I'll grab you something to drink. What would you like sweetie?"

Grace went to the kitchen and looked through the drawers to find a special little surprise for Jess. It was a pink sippy cup with brightly colored patterns all over it. She filled it up with juice and brought it to Jess. "Juice for Jess!" Grace said with a chuckle.