LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Simply Can't Get Over It!

Just be happy that you have found something that you enjoy doing. There are so many people out there taking drugs, drinking too much, having illicit sex, overeating, etc... All of them are looking for something they can't seem to find. Remember, that which makes us happy still has to be balanced with everyday life, don't let it consume you...

Sorry about that...I mean he....I saw witch a automaticly thought she. A male witch is a warlockas we all know. Anyway, my bad.

Excuse me, but Warlock means Oathbreaker, or liar, and is extremely offensive.

A male Witch is still just a Witch.

I too chimed in too late, I hate when people tell me I'm not a witch, but a warlock. Seems the only thing people know of a Pagan society was based on the TV and Movies. I wish I could sum up other religions based on what I saw on TV, then I would have a good reason for not believing them as much as mine. Blessed be brothers!

Wow :D! TWO pagans ... thats something rarity itself searches for lol.

Blah, i was at one point angry at other religions and wanted to treat them the same way they do to me. Well i realized that it doesn't work, and its just gonna lead to more chaos and war between us and other religious beliefs, and with all wars we have, of course, casualties ... now i don't have to remind you of how some people act when their religious beliefs are insulted. We will just wait until people wise up and realize that we don't want to hurt them. Of course by waiting i don't mean to sit by and wait for someone else to talk to those fearful people, no, I mean make meet ups and create awareness, in other words get involved. If we can do this without violence and senseless hatred then damn we won a pretty perfect battle! :)

Keep on fighting this moral oppression my fellow brothers.

Necros~

I'm a practicing wizard and have much in common with Pagans and Wiccans. I came to this after 25 years of actively studying and practicing many of the world's major religions. As a result of my studies and personal research into physics, I have succeeded in unlocking the physical secrets of the Universe.

I can't help but laugh at what I write. I sound just like the many fools I have heard over the years who have made similar claims. Even funnier, I'm ignored just like the rest.

Well, as many of you have said, Merry Meet!

Am not a Witch or a Warlock, but heck I really love my Nappies and could not do without them!! :horse:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Casts a protection spell of absorbency, ROFLMAO!