LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jack carefully moved Ruby's pants out of the way. "Calm down, it's only a toilet. Nothing is going to happen," he reassured her.

Back at the hotel Harper was starting to get sleepy. With her heart defect she tired easily and the stressful day had taken a toll on her.

(keep in mind that although they're in china, they are American so whether it's normal there or not it would still seem awkward to him)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ruby, you know you need to wipe," Jack said, his voice carrying a hint of defeat. He just didn't know what to do with this girl sometimes. "I suppose it doesn't matter this time, since you've already wet yourself but from now on..." he added. "But yes, no point going back now. Let's just go get what we need." He led her out into the street after they both washed their hands and wandered until they came to a small grocery store. "Come on, I bet we can find the diapers in here."

Harper was soon asleep curled up in a little ball next to Anne, occasionally stirring enough to suckle on the bottle a bit before drifting back off.

"They're not for you. Remember mommy wanted them for Harper?" Jack decided to let her small accident go as he searched the aisles, though he made a mental note to make her sit until she went next time her told her to use the toilet. "Well, here are the diapers. I guess we'll go with these ones," he muttered, having to guess which ones might fit Harper. He grabbed a pack of wipes too, then went to see what they had for beverages. He grabbed a few different ones that appeared to be soda and tea.

"I love you too. I think we should get back, so mommy can put a diaper on Mei Mei before she goes to sleep. We don't want her wetting the bed at the hotel, do we?" Jack took Ruby's hand and soon they were back in there room. He handed the diapers to Anne. "I'm not really sure if they're the right size, so I got the smallest pack they had. We can get more once we know how they fit."

"Well, it's a lot for a little kid to take in. At least she's taking the bottles. I'm sure she'll start eating soon enough," Jack said, trying to be optimistic and not worry. He pulled the covers up and tucked the girls in, then remembered the blanket his mom had made for Harper. One side was flannel with a panda bear print, the other a pale green, super soft plush fabric with her name embroidered on it. He covered her,with it, thinking she might find it comforting if she woke up. Then he got ready for bed himself.

"I know, she does need to eat but I think forcing her to eat now would cause more problems than it would solve. Just keep offering her food, and hopefully she'll start eating sooner rather than later. If not, we'll go straight to the hospital when we get home and see what needs to be done," Jack said as he turned out the lights and got into bed.

As expected, Harper wet several times through the night. She woke to that cold, clammy feeling that was becoming all to familiar, but stayed quiet. It was still dark, and back at the orphanage whether one had wet their diaper, or their sheets, no amount of crying would get them taken care of until the regularly scheduled time. As such, the little ones resigned themselves to waiting it out in silence. And so Harper waited, running her little fingers over the soft blanket she found herself covered with, for the strange lady to wake and get her into something dry.

Jack heard Anne and sat up."What? What's wrong? What happened?" he murmured, not quite awake yet.

Jack glanced at the wet spot. "That's definitely Ruby. No way Harper wet that much on her own. I agree, we shouldn't punish her, but she can't keep wetting the bed here, either, unless you want the hotel sending us a bill for a ruined mattress..." he reasoned. "So, what's wrong with the diapers? Too big, or too small?" he asked as he found some clean clothes for Ruby.

(when you asked to play Ruby you said she was 8 and still wets her pants sometimes, which to me sounds like it's an ongoing problem, not something that just started in China, and also that she had "mostly" stopped wetting in front of her parents but still had accidents at school. Now you're saying she hasn't had an accident in years except at school but her parents don't know (why would she lie about it if they knew?) so which is it? The reason Jack got mad before was because she had a habit of getting distracted and waiting too long. If this was something new he would have been concerned, rather than annoyed so for the sake of continuity can we sort it out once and for all?)