LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where In Mn Can I Find....

Your best bet is to look in the phone book under "medical supply" or "hospital supply" stores. They usually carry better diapers. Also, for futher reference they would probally be able to order you any brand of diaper you want if they don't have it in stock and would accept cash.......

What size do you wear?

I know that Thirft stores can be a great place to find other brands. I was at Saver's on Lake street, and got some Molicare Supers there, they had about 20 packs of Tranquility Large on the shelf for about $5/pack.

Also, Handi Medical in St Paul carries Tena products, and Merwin Medical carries Attends, although they are really expensive there.

What size do you wear?

I know that Thirft stores can be a great place to find other brands. I was at Saver's on Lake street, and got some Molicare Supers there, they had about 20 packs of Tranquility Large on the shelf for about $5/pack.

Also, Handi Medical in St Paul carries Tena products, and Merwin Medical carries Attends, although they are really expensive there.

you just made me wish i could drive i want tena or tranquility so bad... all i get are crappy depends, they suck... and since i live in fridley i dont think theres any of those places even close to me.