LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car Insurance quotes (UK only): Don't really understand it

Thinking of getting a car at some point, probably wont just yet but still been looking up used cars and what not so I can get an idea on there insurance costs.

To be honest though, I find it all a bit confusing. All I see is a page with a bunch of random prices on it, I haven't got a clue what they all mean.

Screenshot (26).png

So the cheapest is from Hastings.

"What is an excess?

An excess is a contributory amount you pay when making a claim. There are two types of excess that can be applied to an insurance policy - compulsory (or standard) excess and voluntary excess:
Standard policy excess
There is a standard policy excess set by your insurer which you cannot change. You will be required to pay this amount for each incident of loss or damage to your vehicle, including repair or replacement of windscreen or windows. All excesses are shown on your schedule. If you should choose not to use the repairer nominated by the insurer, the excess that would otherwise apply will be doubled.
Voluntary excess
If this option is available, you can choose to pay an additional amount on top of the standard policy excess for each incident of loss or damage to you vehicle. If you choose a voluntary excess you will generally reduce your premium. All excesses are shown on your schedule.
"
https://www.hastingsessential.com/Faqs/Faqs.html#cover-provided