LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi rolled over to hide her eyes from the funny expressions coming from the distressed sleeping girl, and she tried to get to sleep.

Angela decided it was time to wake everyone one.

She started with her baby, of course.

"Amber, honey," she shook her and started to take the blanket from her at the same time.

Heidi was startled awake by socks hitting her in the head, but when she looked over, she was happy to see that Angela was getting the baby up.

Angela got hte blanket off of her, and she frowned.

The muddy mess had somewhat come out of her

Amber thought she was in an earthquake. She rolled over and felt the gooey mush.

"What the hell d--did I--I shit myself!" she cried stuttering.

She felt just like a little girl and Angela played the stern mommy role perfectly

Brenda and Heidi smiled at each other. The only thing missing with this great show was popcorn with extra butter!

"Ok ok I'm awake I don't know what happened!" She whined

"I'll get up and take a shower!" She said starting to get up.

"No no please I'll do anything please don't let her see this I--I don't even know wh-what happened!" she said begging stuttering in between sobs.

It was so gross she just wanted to get cleaned up.

"Please mommy I'll be good and do what you tell me!" she said begging her even calling her mommy trying to get on her good side!

"Ok." Brenda said smiling putting on her shoes.

"Please mommy No I'm your baby girl!" she begged hoping that would get her to stop.

"No I guess not." Amber now knew she was in for it now, she really was at Angela's mercy.

She listened to her go on and it seemed she had it all worked out.

"Yes I understand." she said softly as she was really embarrassed and nervous

No matter what she didn't want her mom finding out the divorce was bad enough and she had just got her little sister potty trained! What would she do if she found out her oldest daughter was a baby! She thought to herself

Mrs. Hayes came quite quickly when the girls told her almost too excitedly to pretend they were sorry or felt bad about it.

Amber looked at the teacher with her head down she was ashamed but she felt better as Angela stepped in for her and began telling her she would take care of everything! She was worried when the teacher said something about her mom coming but once again Angela jumped in offering to help her. She listened as Angela lied to the teacher prior to coming here she never had any accidents but she wasn't going to complain or argue.

She was relieved when the teacher agreed to everything.

"Yeah." she said wondering how far this was going to go now as she truly seemed to be under the care of Angela now.

Brenda looked on smiling thinking it won't be long now before we have a diaper baby in our cabin.

"Ok." Amber said as she did want to get cleaned up. She had no idea what was in store for her.

Brenda and Heidi giggled as they were too eager to get a diaper and a dress with puppies on it and her pacifier.

"Aww our baby girl will look so cute!" Brenda said to Heidi.

Angela brought her into the bathroom and she screamed at anyone everyone else in there to get them to hurry and run out.

Amber was scared how Angela went off on everyone yelling at them running them out of the showers. She stood there as Angela held her hand just as she was really a little girl.

She was blushing as Angela pulled her panties down she was also embarrassed watching the poo fall out. What the hell happened she wondered to herself. As Angela commented how dirty they were and for her to hold still as she began cleaning her off.

"Diapers No please it was an accident I--I don't need diapers!" she whined stuttering nervously her eyes starting to water.

Amber just kept her head down as Angela finished washing her off. Amber now knew she truly was going to be the camp baby!

"B--but b--but I don't need diapers I'm not a baby I don't know what happened!" she said crying stuttering.

She did feel better when Angela smiled at her and said how she'd take care of everything. Amber was now getting used to her referring to herself as mommy.

The baby stood there letting her clean her up

Then she looked in horror as more fell. She didn't even realize she was pooping.

She began crying.

"What's going on!" she cried some more.

"No I guess not!" she cried maybe I am a baby she thought to herself.

Brenda came walking in.

"Does baby want her binky?" she said cooing at her

"No but it was an accident or something!" she cried behind her pacifier. She was still confused trying to figure out what happened.

"My mom I--I don't poop the bed so of course she don't know cause it never happens!" she said hysterically

She spit out her pacifier.

"I've never shit myself like that before!" she cried