LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(I was hoping you'd force her into diapers.")

Amber was so confused why would this stupid girl want her to have accidents it would be so embarrassing and humiliating

"I'm not ever going to wear a diaper I'm not a baby!" she yelled as they walked back to the cabin.

Brenda looked at Heidi nudging her in her ribs.

"We'll see about that!" She said to her.

(Sure that all sounds good!)

Brenda smiled as Angela just gave her an idea!

Amber was nervous about all the diaper talk as she wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make her wear one. They already have me drinking a baby bottle, using a pacifier and fed me baby food. She thought to herself.

"No I don't and I'm not wearing a damn diaper and that's that!"

"Yeah but you're making me!"

She nodded as she felt better about things as long as she knew she wasn't going to wear a diaper as she felt that would be too much.

Amber thought it was strange that she found the baby bottle more convenient then a cup as she didn't have to worry about spilling and she noticed Brenda was right she did find the pacifier comforting. She just kinda laughed and shook her head. Ok if she wants me to be a little girl guess I can play her game.

She lifted her arms to make it easier for Angela to dress her for bed.

"Am I being a good little girl mommy." she said smiling at her

"I'm not a baby and I'm not wearing a diaper!". No that was gross I won't shit--i mean poop in my panties again." she said quickly correcting herself.

Amber still thought this whole thing was crazy but she didn't want a spanking so she went with it. She figured before she knew it camp would be over and this would be a crazy experience she could write in her journal.

Angela sighed and smiled.

"Well, let's get some sleep, then girls."

She sat on her bed, and she pulled out a notebook that was her journal.

"I'm going to write for a while though.

Heidi smiled and she walked over to Brenda and whispered to her.

"Brenda, I need to talk to you outside," she said.

Brenda nodded smiling "Yes I can't wait to change her and tease her!" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"Probably not good um what do you have in mind?"

"Yeah you're wicked let's do it!" she said excitedly

Amber had fallen asleep with the nipple dangling from her mouth.

Amber cause of the stress and the ordeal she went through was out, she was in a deep sleep with her bottle still dangling from her mouth.

She was dreaming about being back home in high school and how Brenda and her liked the same guy but James chose her and they went out for awhile then she dumped him. Little did she realize how much Brenda resented her for that. Also cause Amber was pretty and everyone seemed to like her. Now Brenda was going to have her revenge on the baby!

Brenda shrugged

"I don't know but you seem to have some good ideas I'll help you any way I can!" as she tried thinking but she was too focused on her revenge to have a clear head to figure out away to help her partner in crime!

"Are you coming up with an idea I'm just focused on changing her diaper and looking her in the eye as I wipe her down and powder her and remind her what other girls her age are doing and make her say she's a diaper baby as I bring the diaper up tight between her legs." Brenda smiled as she was so excited she couldn't wait!

"You are so right!"

In Amber's sleep, her bowels really couldn't take that foreign stuff in there for long and she started to poop it out into her panties, so that she really did look like she had pooped her pants.

"Well, we should go get some sleep, or do you think we should pretend to check on her and get Angela to start this tonight?"

"Sounds good." Brenda said going in she peeked over at Amber who looked distressed in her sleep

She looked over at Heidi doing the pointing at her eyes saying look at Amber without words being careful not to wake Angela or Amber.

Both girls began laughing covering their mouths.

Brenda laid down with the pillow over her face laughing to muffle the sounds.