LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"No of course I don't wanna be seen!" she snapped at her as the was the last thing she wanted. Brenda hated to admit it but Heidi had a good point.

"Ok that sounds good how much longer before we get there?" she just wanted to get back to her cabin in her bed where they couldn't do anything babyish to her there she figured. She would just sleep and soon she'd be back to normal and that bitch Amber would be the only baby!

Amber looked up from coloring her picture.

"ok." she said going back to coloring.

Brenda was busy coloring so she didn't even realize Angela was there.

Brenda continued coloring worried that Heidi might make her poop her diaper. She was so worried here she was looking forward to changing Amber's diapers and talking baby talk to her embarrassing her but now she was going to be in the exact same position!

Amber watched as her mommy walked to the other side of the bus to talk to Heidi. She wondered what they were talking about. She saw Brenda's head and it looked like she was busy doing something. She wondered how she was liking her diaper.

"Serves her right." she said to herself taking a drink from her bottle

"No!" she said angrily as she remembered the spanking from earlier and didn't want that again. She was so mad how Heidi her so called friend was now her mommy having her in diapers and treating her just like baby Amber and now they have a stupid Barbie phone for her that toddlers would play with.

"But I really don't want this it looks so stupid." she whined

Then she felt her stomach rumble and it wasn't cause she was hungry.

"I'm Brenda!" she said quickly not playing the game of hers. She wasn't going to let her call her baby, baby girl or anything like that!

Right now she had more pressing issues at hand.

"Ugh how much longer?" she asked feeling her stomach give her problems.

She was hoping to get back to use the bathroom, she didn't want to tell Heidi or mommy that she needed to use the bathroom. The last thing she wanted was to poop her diaper!

"Yes, sweetie, your name is Brenda," Heidi said as though she was a little girl, and trying to affirm she was a big girl even though she was only no older than a toddler.

"Yes I know my name I'm not stupid!" she said rolling her eyes as Heidi was really playing up her mommy role. If it wasn't being done to her she would be laughing and cooing at the poor baby, but not when the poor baby was her.

"Yes." she said not wanting to get in more trouble.

Her stomach continued to give her signs she needed to find a bathroom any minute.

"Well can you ask her how much longer it will be until we get there I--I have to go to the bathroom." she said nervously stuttering.

She was hoping Heidi wasn't going to make her use her diaper!

"No no fine I'll do it!" she said desperately trying to get her to stop

She looked at Heidi who appeared to have a smirk on her face.

"Can you at least turn around. As Brenda wanted some privacy this already was so embarrassing it would be worse with her watching and cooing at her.

Brenda knew it was now then ever as she didn't want her to get Angela. She kept crying as a minute later she wet her diaper then her face turned red as she began pooping her diaper. She felt so babyish and infantile as she stood there now in a wet and messy diaper!

"Ok." she said softly as she gingerly sat down.

She took the crayons and coloring book and began coloring. Then she stopped she wondered if Amber had messed her diaper. If not she would even look at me like a baby! She thought to herself.

"Um you're not going to tell Angela are you?" she asked nervously