LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heidi turned to face her.

"You are not acting like you are listening to me."

She put her hands on her hips.

"Prove it then.

Heidi shrugged and started to walk over to Mrs. Hayes then.

She knew that there would always be constant contention between them about Brenda being the toddler unless she got her to wet her pants for real sooner than later.

"I'm done bargaining," she said as she walked away.

Brenda hated being scolded.

"I said I'm sorry and I won't do it again!" she cried looking for some sympathy

"It's just embarrassing and I don't wanna be a baby like Amber I was supposed to change her and embarrass her for being a baby and taking my boyfriend." she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

Brenda couldn't believe how controlling Heidi was being. She scolded her and now she was going to make her wet herself again.

"No no please I'll be good just give me a minute!" she cried doing the best she could to stall for time trying to do anything to get Heidi to change her mind.

Finally when she realized Heidi was done playing games.

She did it she began wetting herself.

"There you happy now." she said crying standing there in freshly wet panties

Brenda was mad as Heidi totally turned on her and scolded her showing her what her new place was. She stood there in wet pants and now this girl wanted her to apologize to her for the voice she used. She was so mad but she knew it was either this or risk having her mom called and who knows what she'd do!

Looking down at the ground with her head down.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." she said softly.

Brenda stood there utterly embarrassed as they talked about her as Angela held onto her hand tightly it was obvious she wasn't supposed to talk.

The new baby girl was thinking I'll do anything just please don't call my mom! She thought to herself.

She fringed when she herd the word diapers. This was real I'm really going to be wearing diapers! She thought to herself.

Amber looked at Heidi

"Is Brenda going to be a baby too!" she asked excitedly

Brenda watched as the teacher and Angela finished their conversation. She wondered if they were going to get her a bottle and a pacifier too.

"Wow she did!" Amber said excitedly she was looking forward to Brenda being in diapers especially after she was teasing her.

Brenda came back over with Angela holding her hand. She stood there as Angela talked to Heidi and she was shocked when she said that she was now going to be Heidi's baby!

Amber was smiling the whole time.

Once Heidi took Brenda's hand she had no choice but to let her lead the way down the diaper aisle. She wondered if Heidi was going to make her call her mommy.

"Heidi please this is stupid can't we do something else you can spank me or something just don't make me a baby!" she said crying but not fighting her as she didn't want to get in trouble.

Brenda was so confused by Heidi at times she seemed like she was trying to help her then again she did make her wet herself again!

"Ok." she said thinking soon she'd be out of the diapers.

"Wh--what no I'm not calling you mommy!" she said stuttering.

She stood there as Heidi looked at the diapers.

So far nothing about a bottle or pacifier. She thought to herself.

"Hei-- I mean mommy please quit saying the D word." she said begged as it was real embarrassing.

Brenda was relieved as she didn't get a bottle or pacifier or baby food so she might be in diapers too but she's not a baby like Amber. She thought to herself.

She truly felt like a baby looking at the diapers as she knew they were her diapers!