LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Ok ok, but it's so embarrassing." she said calming down thinking of the alternative. She was thinking Heidi was really trying to help her out.

She walked letting Heidi hold her hand.

"Did you see the other girls give me dirty looks I think they're really pissed at me." she said softly as she didn't want the other girls hearing her.

Brenda could totally understand how they could be upset cause she would be too had she been one of them.

"What are you serious if I wet myself again Ms. Hayes might call my mom if not she'd definitely make me wear diapers!" she cried as she was so embarrassed where this conversation was going.

She walked some more as Heidi's idea made sense but she couldn't bring herself to do it the consequences were too severe.

"I'm not a baby." she said thinking out loud as her eyes began to water.

"No I guess not but I don't wanna be a baby like Amber!" she cried letting cuddle her.

She thought long and hard. Pull ups aren't diapers she thought to herself as she smiled thinking Amber will be in baby diapers but I won't..

"I don't know let me think about it before I decide to do that or not." she said shaking her head not even believing she was giving this any thought at all!

"Well, don't think too long on it, because if it looks like you are controlling when you pee or poop your pants, then the others will think you are just gross and won't believe you have a problem.

Brenda was confused and didn't really know what to do.

"Ok." she said as she saw Angela and Amber.

She smiled as she wanted to get on Angela's good side.

"Hi Angie, and how's the little baby." she cooed at Amber.

She couldn't help herself as she wanted to fit in again with her two friends she wanted to feel big.

"Does baby need some baby formula." she said teasing Amber.

Her friends were not Amused, but Brenda didn't see the looks on their faces.

As they were walking down the baby isle Brenda was smiling as Angela picked up item after item.

"Aww baby Amber is going to look so cute with all her new baby things and look she even has a baby blanket with Baby written on it!"

She picked up the bottles and pacifiers.

"I think you should have to carry your blankie with you at all times as you suck your pacifier wearing your baby diaper that way everyone knows you're the baby!" she said cooing at her.

"Hey Angie I think the baby needs baby formula!" she said picking up the can of formula.

Amber was squirming as this was too much for her!

"I guess but I think she's a tiny baby!" she said pinching Amber's cheeks.

Amber frowned as they talked about her she was just happy Angela wasn't going to make her drink baby formula.

She was really hoping that Brenda would get hers!

"Hey No I'm not wet!" Brenda whines as she couldn't believe Angela just checked her like that.

"Really I think her diaper should show Amber could show everyone want a baby she is and I'm sure everyone would want to pat her diaper.

She said smiling at Amber as she was doing all she could to make sure Amber knew she was a baby.

Brenda smiled looking down at Amber.

"Aww poor little baby will have to be fed her prunes and guess what baby that will make you have a poopy diaper!"

She started laughing,

Brenda was about ready to say something but the tone in Angela's voice was a no non sense attitude. She knew she was in trouble as she felt a cold shiver run down her spine.

"Angie I was just joking."

Brenda didn't know what to say or do when she mentioned her showing off her diapers.

"Funny Angie." she said laughing and smiling nervously wondering if she was serious.

She looked at Heidi who had a big grin on her face.

Brenda getting nervous wanting the tension to end.

"B--but b--but she's the baby!" she said pointing at Amber stuttering she was so nervous.

Brenda was stunned how her friends were turning on her.

"No you can't be serious I'm not a baby or a three year old, she drinks bottles and eats baby food she's the baby not me!" she whines trying to get out of this somehow.

She looked at Heidi for help but she just nodded and smiled.

The former Aunt listened to her options and they all sucked!

"Please Angie I'll be good I'll do better!" she started to cry as tears ran down her checks.

Amber wanted to say something and she hoped Angie meant it and that she would be older then Brenda!

Brenda continued to cry as she was helpless she couldn't have her mom called so she knew she was done for.

"I won't pick on her anymore!" she whines trying to convince her she'll be good.

She looked surprised as Heidi immediately took her hand not wasting anytime.

"I'm not a baby this is such BS!"