LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"You can think all you want but I'm not wearing a damn diaper I'm not a baby and that's that!" she said spitting the pacifier out trying to get up but Heidi wouldn't let her up.

She struggled trying to get up.

"Let me up now!" she said getting mad.

Amber just looked on and knew that Brenda was really pushing he luck!

Brenda got up glaring at Heidi and Angela.

Then she saw the teacher coming back.

"No." she said to Angela as the teacher grabbed her hand.

Amber watched as the teacher and Brenda went up front.

"Will they send her home or call her mommy?" she asked looking at Angela.

Heidi shrugged as she was shocked the teacher came back.

Brenda stood there totally humiliated as the teacher scolded her.

"Um it was an accident Miss." Brenda said softly not knowing what else to say!

Hayes looked at her for a moment as if deciding whether that was a good idea, but then, the girl's pants were already wet.

Brenda didn't like what was being said but she just sat there taking everything thing in.

"Wait what look just like I told Angela I'm not wearing a stupid diaper!" she said annoyed as hell.

Amber herd it where she was.

"Did you hear Brenda say she wasn't wearing a diaper!" she said to her mommy.

Mrs. Hayes shook her head and looked Amber in the eye.

"Being good means doing whatever I tell you to do, and obeying anyone else I put in charge of you since I really didn't expect to have to babysit girls that potty their panties," She told her somewhat coldly.

Brenda was ready to argue and fight but she figured that might get her in more trouble as she sat there and was scolded. Besides she knew she wouldn't have an accident.

"Sure fine whatever." she said rolling her eyes.

Amber sat there in her wet diaper sucking her pacifier amazed at how the teacher was putting Brenda in her place!

They were soon at a store, and the teacher stood up and walked down the rows of the girls.

"I'm checking everyone," she said so I don't want to hear any complaints.

As she touched everyone's pants to make sure they were dry, several eyes went to Brenda giving her evil looks like everyone wanted to get her back for getting the teacher to think she had to check everyone one, now.

Ms. Hayes got to Amber and felt she was wearing a diaper.

"You already have a diaper on?

Brenda felt the stares from everyone as Ms.Hayes walked up to everyone checking to see if they had any accidents. She looked away not wanting to make any contact with the other girls.

She listened as the teacher discovered Amber had a diaper on.

Amber blushes as the teacher checked her diaper. She cringed when Ms Hayes offered to buy her more diapers. The camp baby was about to say something but Angela squeezed her hand making her think differently.

Brenda wanted to run and hide as Ms.Hayes took her hand. She looked at the other girls and the only other one having her hand held was the diaper wearing baby girl.

"Um Ms.Hayes you don't need to hold my hand!" she whines trying to pull away like a baby fighting it's mommy..

Brenda was about to argue she didn't need anyone holding her hand but when Ms Hayes mentioned calling her mom she decided not to push it.

Heidi smiled and seemed only too happy to take her hand.

"I won't have an accident again." she said proudly to Ms Hayes as Heidi took her hand leading her out of the bus.

Amber saw this as a way out.

"Yeah she should be the baby right!" she said excitedly hoping that Angela might see things her way!

Angela shook her head not yet convinced that Brenda should be the baby, though if things kept up they were going, it might not take too much more convincing.

"Now, now, Amber.

"Ok." she said dejected rolling her eyes.

She sat there thinking she needed away to convince everyone that Brenda was the baby.

Brenda tried to break free of Heidi but she had a vice like grip on her.

They entered the store she wondered what all they were getting.