LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"No not that!" she said blushing as she was trying to be careful not only the way she was setting but also the way she talked to Heidi.

"I mean about this." she said pointing at her diaper.

She nodded.

"I'll be good I promise."

She sure hoped Angela or Amber didn't find out about her messy diaper!

Heidi smiled.

"I'm afraid Angela will have to know about it, otherwise, she will think you are misbehaving and not using the diaper like you are meant to be doing.

"No I don't want you to tell her I've been bad, bu--but please do you have to tell Angela about this, I don't want baby Amber to know either!" she said begging for a bit of dignity and what little pride she had left. Which wasn't much considering she was in a wet and messy diaper just like a baby.

Heidi sighed.

"Are you going to obey me at all times and just go in your diaper when I can't take you potty?" she asked her firmly.

"Yes!" she said eagerly agreeing to anything as long as Angela and most important baby Amber didn't find out she messed her diaper.

"Ok ok." she said nodding her head.

"Um when will you be able to take care of this?" she asked pointing at the diaper avoiding to say her diaper or change me. She figured it was just too babyish. She was also making sure she didn't call her mommy. If anything in a small way she was saving her pride and dignity.

She nodded as she made sense she wanted to do anything without Angela or baby Amber seeing her like this.

"ok sounds good." she said as she liked the plan.

She felt stupid how Heidi talked to her like she was a baby a little girl at best. Then how she patted her stomach made her feel small as well.

Eventually, the bus stopped at a national park, where there were bathrooms at the entrance.

"Wait here," Heidi told Brenda.

"Ok." Brenda said as she watched her walk to tell Angela what was going on.

Amber saw Heidi talking to Angela she listened to what they were saying and she could only assume Brenda messed herself.

"Owe!" she yelled out of no where her mommy swatted her.

"Yes I understand." she said softly

Brenda looked up and saw Heidi coming back.

"ok." she said nervously hoping to keep her secret,

As promised, Heidi waited until not only everyone was off of the bus, but people were out of the bathroom, too so that they were the only ones going into the bathroom.

Brenda was happy that everyone was off the bus as Heidi took her hand a long with a diaper and wipes and lead her off to the bathroom to get changed. She felt just like a toddler.

Once they got in the bathroom she was laid down as Heidi got her dirty diaper off lowering it and commenting on her humiliating mess. Then she got the wipes out raising her legs starting to wipe her clean.

Then the door opened as Heidi had her legs raised in the air.

"Shit!" Brenda said struggling to get up in a panic.

"Hey!" she helped as the smack stung.

"I--I didn't want her to see!" she said with her eyes starting to water.

She laid back down as Heidi gently but forcefully had her lay back down

Brenda laid there as her mommy finished changing her wondering now what the teacher thought.

Brenda hated to admit it but she was right, she just wasn't used to anyone seeing her being changed so she panicked.

"Yeah I guess you're right." she said as Heidi taped her diaper in place.

She rolled her eyes.

"No I don't want anyone knowing." making sure she wasn't going to say diapers or that she was in them: No she was going to make sure those words didn't leave her lips.

She figured in away it was a small victory. Some pride she'd cling on to..

After all Amber was the real baby not her!

Heidi smiled.

"Well, you better be careful then."

She then took her by the hand once she had her all ready to go, and she took her to meet Angela and Amber.

"What took you guys?" Angela complained.

"Mrs. Hayes came and checked in on us, and Brenda panicked."

"Aw!

"Do you have to hold my hand!" she whined as she was wanting to get away with anything that was infantile.

As they walked Brenda noticed she saddled so anyone would know or suspect something and the crinkle would give it away.

Once they reached Angela and Amber. Heidi and Angel talked liked two mommies.

She just smiled as Angela cooed at her laying the baby talk on her. Brenda wanted to slap her.

Brenda looked over at Amber who was sucking her pacifier and she didn't look very happy.

Amber didn't think it was fair that she was being made more of a baby then Brenda. That bitch needs a pacifier too. She thought to herself.

Brenda smirked at her like awww poor baby. She figured Heidi forgot or she just figured she didn't need one, either way she was happy as Amber was the baby!

Heidi had indeed forgotten, but if Brenda pressed it, she would find a terrible surprise.

Angela and Heidi ignored what Brenda said for the moment, just enjoying cooing at their little girls.

Brenda got worried when Angela looked at her with the stern mommy look.

She had no choice but to take the pacifier as it was roughly jammed in her mouth.

Brenda looked shocked that she just admitted changing her earlier.

She looked at Amber who now smiled at her knowing she was just as much a baby as she was.

Brenda saw Amber smile at her like ha ha you big baby. She immediately looked away embarrassed