LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amber was impressed with Angela's mommy skills as she pulled out a bottle of apple juice out of the bag which basically was now her diaper bag.

She began drinking thinking she was working up to wetting her diaper.

The new baby wondered what was going on back at home and how her mom would never guess what was going on with her.

"We need to get the baby a diaper bag with teddy bears and rattles on it so everyone would know there's a baby with us!" Brenda said teasingly looking at Amber.

"Trouble whatever I'm the aunt!" she said rolling her eyes becoming frustrated with Angela as she seemed to want to play the loving mommy and Brenda wanted to be the strict aunt making fun of the baby and teasing and humiliating her.

Amber continued drinking her bottle listening to the conversation between Angela and Brenda.

She smiled as Angela always seemed to be sticking up for her.

"Ok that sounds good." she said taking the bottle out.

She nodded as she finished up her bottle.

Brenda could feel the threat that was directed at her.

She rolled her eyes at Angela.

"Whatever!" she said walking off her ass had a fake sting or burn as she remembered the spanking from yesterday. The threat of another one worried her.

Amber looked at Angela.

"Ok mommy." she said smiling handing her the bottle.

"Right!" she said smiling as she was trying to get used to her toddler role.

Brenda came back and sat down drinking a diet coke.

"Aww is baby coloring how's your diaper!" she said a little loud.

Amber turned red embarrassed looking over at her mommy for comfort.

Brenda feeling her Oates was tired of Angela she wanted her to make fun of the baby but she wasn't!

"No I'm not I'm not the baby here she is!" she yelled pointing at Amber.

Amber looked on thinking Brenda is asking for trouble.

Brenda was defiant as she smirked at Angela sitting down getting on her phone.

Angela sighed and stood up.

"That's it, Brenda."

She snatched her phone away.

"You should know better than to talk to me like that!" she said with a frown.

"Hey give me my phone!" she yelled

She struggled the best she could but Angela was bigger and stronger then her. Angela by no means was husky or fat she was just taller and stronger.

Brenda was petite and she was no match for Angela.

"No no no no!" she said kicking her feet.

"I'm not a baby like Amber i'm not going to wet myself you bitch!" she said angrily

"And now, not only are you saying naughty words, but you are directing them to me?"

She pulled her across her lap and pulled down her pants so her panties were exposed, and then she started to spank her right in front of everyone on the bus.

"You are going to learn respect, little girl!"

Brenda was glad the spanking was finally over as Angela let her get up she pulled up her pants rubbing her ass as it was on fire!

"Pull ups I'm not a toddler I'm not wearing those!" she cried drying her eyes as her make up was smeared and she was pulling herself together from being utterly embarrassed.

"Ok sorry mommy then she looked at Brenda sorry for calling you a baby."

"You better be you brat you're the baby who drinks bottles and sucks a pacifier!" she hissed at her wanting her to make sure she knew her place.

Heidi smiled to herself, but she let it go for now.

She figured if Brenda thought she got away with it, it would embolden her to do worse, and then Heidi could bring it up at the right time to really get Brenda into a position so she could control her.

"It's my phone and I want it!" she whined sounding like a toddler wanting a toy.

Amber looked on surprised at how immature Brenda was acting she had never seen her like this before.

Then it hit her the apple juices had done their job and she was happy in away cause she knew Angela wanted her to wet her diaper by the time they stopped. So she did!