LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amber was lost in her own little world daydreaming about what should've been instead of what it is.

Damn I should be at home sleeping, then going to the mall instead of spending my summer at camp. Oh well guess it's better then summer school! She thought to herself as she knew she had to make that credit up or she wouldn't graduate!

"Oh yes hi that's me sorry." she said as she answered the instructor

It had been such an exhausted day preparing for the trip and the day before she had to babysit her little sister and her family was in the stages of potty training her so Amber had her hands full with changing diapers and trying to get her to the potty. She was extremely tired so once she got comfortable she was out like a light.

Amber was in a deep sleep totally unaware what the mean girls did!

Mrs. Hayes sighed and pushed Amber's hand down into her lap so she could feel her own pants.

"Why didn't your mom or you tell me you sometimes wet the bed or pee in your sleep, honey?

"What the hell!" she shrieked as she felt her pants were wet.

"But I don't wet the bed pull ups what are you talking about!" she asked astonished that this conversation is even taking place.

"I don't know what happened?" she said trying to set up and regain her composure.

"Hey!" she whined as the teacher wouldn't let her up.

Amber was on fire how this young teacher scolded her.

"I don't wet the bed what the hell!"

She was on the verge of crying as she wasn't used to being talked to like a little girl.

"I do I mean I did I mean it wasn't my fault I don't know what happened!" she said she was so frustrated she was all over the place!

Amber definitely didn't want her parents knew she had an accident and she had to stay at camp to earn the credit or she wouldn't graduate.

"No please don't call them I'll do what you say." she really felt like a little girl now and she hated it but she couldn't go home.

"Ok." she said softly.

"Yes I understand." she said looking around happy that no one was watching .

Amber smiled as the teacher went to sit back down.

The teenage girl sat in her seat feeling like a little girl after the threats and scolding.

She grabbed her phone and played with that trying to take her mind off what just happened!

Amber noticed the bus stopped. She watched as the young teacher got up to talk to the bus driver and instruct the rest of the girls to go in signaling for Amber to stay put. She was embarrassed standing there waiting as the girls passed her.

"What no I didn't!" she yelled really embarrassed.

When Amber said 'No, I didn't,' it only made people look closer and then lots of nodding and murmurs left her as they walked off of the bus.

Amber just wanted to run and hide as she herd the comments. She stood there as the bus driver got her bag. While doing so he scolded her. She was burning up but before she could say anything the teacher grabbed her arm.

"Yes mam." she said as she hated how the young teacher talked to her but Amber didn't want to fight with her either.

Ms. Hayes took young Amber straight tot he bathroom and then she turned her to face her.

"Alright, strip down," she said with Amber standing in the middle of the restroom, not even in a stall.