LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A childhood the siblings never got

BabyGirlIsabelle

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isabelle pulls her hand away from Tony ans tries to run again but falls this time and she cries. The pacifier on the floor. Her arms grazed and bleeding slightly.

Emma puts Jack on a swing and pushes him lightly. "You like your pacifier. You dont take it out to talk.'

"Paci make me feel good." Jack says as she pushed him.

Tony rushes over and picks her up. He takes some antiseptic wipes and cleans her elbow before putting a plaster on. "Isabelle did you hear what Momma said to Jacky about running off? Well it's the same for you."

Tony turns to a lady nearby, "Excuse me my daughter is in the ladies bathroom, could you get her for me?" "Alright." The lady brings her out and Tony picks her up, making sure she can't escape. He gets a text from Emma, saying that Jack is stressing out. "Young Lady, you are in so much trouble. Your brother is stressing." He brings her back to the park and straps her into the stroller so she can't get out.

Jack calms down seeing Izzy. "Momma? Can I climb the climbing frame?"

Tony gies and gets the teddy which had fallen in the grass where she threw it he picks uo the pacifier and puts it in the case, getting the spare out and putting it in her mouth and handing her teddy to her.

"I will be Momma." Jack runs towards the climbing frame and climbs up to the top. He waves to Emma. "Look me ontop."

"We can't just leave her in the stroller, and we don't have a crib or a cot. Wait I think we have that playpen back from when your sister's kids used to come, we can put that in our room." Tony goes and sorts outthe playpen he puts Isabelle in it while Emma takes Jack's shoes off.