LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Franklin Middle School camping trip *Private*

Skylove27

(Yes, Like Ah..naw--to be precise)

Ms. Wortlie gave one to Christina.

She then started to hand the waters out going along the bus.

Angela took one without a second thought.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna smiled when Gina handed a water. "T'ank you." Anna says softly. She remember simple English phrases but she was not good at pronouncing them correctly at times. (I have a step dad who is still learning to speak English better and he's Mexican so I'm going to try and remember how he speaks cause I don't see him alot)

Ms. Worstlie was in there, so Angela pretended to be a good girl and just waited her turn and didn't let Ms. Wortlie see her trying to control the other girls.

What should have only taken another hour to get to camp, was now turning into an hour and a half, and they were still miles from the camp.

Gina started to have to pee, but not really knowing how to say it properly, she tried to lose herself in her game to take her mind off of going.

"I think it would be a good idea." Christina says taking the offer. She did not want to have any accident. (I don't think I want her to have an accident)

Stephanie flinched, the paper plane hitting her head. She pulled it out of her long brown hair and unfolded it to see what it said.

Anna frowned when the girl didn't answer. It made her upset. Did she say it wrong? Could she not understand what she was asking? If she had this English game she had to know English better then her. She looked away, feeling embarrassed that she tried and possibly failed.

"Okay. Sorry ma'am." Christina says softly.

Anna nodded. She wanted to tell her though it was going to feel uncomfortable sitting in a wet seat. But she wasn't sure how to say it in English perfectly so Ms. Worstlie could understand her. She sighed and carefully sat down and stared at the teacher.