LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Isabelle' Magic Guardian

BabyGirlIsabelle

"I was going to do it tomorrow after you get a good night's rest, but if you want to do it tonight to get it over with, we can do that, too, honey.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, obviously, if they let me keep you, I'm sure they are going to want me to have a carseat for you, and some other things at my place you don't have yet.

He smiled back at her innocent question.

"Well, if you call me daddy at the police station, and if they ask you about your real parents, and you act naturally, I think they'll get the idea of what you really want, honey.

Everything was moving so fast for Jay, he had not realized that he hadn't yet brought her clothes in for her, and when Isabelle finally came to ask himi after he had changed, he shook his head and hit it with the palm of his hand.

"Forgive me.

Jay sighed and nodded.

"She's going to be scared to show you what happened to her not to mention she is ten, so it's embarrassing for her to show everyone her naked body.

Isabelle clung to Jay the whole time. She still had thr police hat in which civered her eyes slightly. She feels the police touching ger to check her bruises. They see thr top part of the diaper and ask what is it and what its for so they can mark it down as something that needs checking

Jay sighed.

"I have no idea how badly she needs that yet as I don't have custody to take her to see a doctor yet, but I was hoping it would be checked out.